Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sorry, I should have known better and remembered you're deeply connected to the two billionaires who undoubtably do not pay tax.

Or perhaps it just wasn't funny, how about that.

Interesting that people can openly mock a tragedy yet I was carded for allegedly 'mocking disabled people'

I guess when it's against our owners then it's totally fine though. :thumbup:

Interesting that people can openly mock a tragedy yet I was carded for allegedly 'mocking disabled people'

Look at the laugh reacts.

:ange-lol:

But yeh, I’d hundred and ten percent care about the well-being of a complete unknown disabled person .. yet wish the worst on Levy and Lewis for as long as they suck the life and profits outta this club. Fuck them.

But yeh, I’d hundred and ten percent care about the well-being of a complete unknown disabled person .. yet wish the worst on Levy and Lewis for as long as they suck the life and profits outta this club. Fuck them.

When you have a bunch of juveniles who will most probably cheer when the man kicks the bucket that's not the win you think it is. :harrysmile:

Who gives a fuck when these two cunts kick the bucket. Their stench of personal greed needs removing asap for mankind

Why doesn't Joe Lewis have a really dodgy submersible
How do you know he doesn't....?

He's probably just waiting for the price of Submarine fuel* to come down, before he fills up!

* IS there even such a thing as submarine fuel?
I dunno.....

How do you know he doesn't....?

He's probably just waiting for the price of Submarine fuel* to come down, before he fills up!

* IS there even such a thing as submarine fuel?
I dunno.....
F0-A36496-5634-45-EE-9-A0-B-FD7-F194-BE49-F.jpg

If you did, that still doesn't make it comparable, or right....
And if you didn't, then what were you called out/carded for?

Have you seen the amount of 'laugh reacts' to a *kitten being thrown onto a BBQ??

Just cos it gets laughs, don't mean it's OK!

People wishing the worst on people because they don't agree with the way the run a football club, covers NO ONE in glory!!

Save it for Putin or Trump....

Lewis and Levy aren't doing our club any favours, but wishing the WORST on them makes you sound like a cunt (no offence!)

Why not just hit them where it hurts and wish BANKRUPTCY on them...?

Besides, even if they fulfilled your wish and died, they've probably already bought a Cryogenics plan and will merely be resurrected in 2080 to oversee our 2080/81 Intergalactic Universal Champions League Win!!

SPOILER ALERT:
*as far as I know, there is no footage of a kitten being thrown onto a BBQ.... doesn't mean it hasn't happened, and doesn't mean someone didn't laugh!!

If you did, that still doesn't make it comparable, or right....
And if you didn't, then what were you called out/carded for?

Nah I just posted a pic of a disabled person and everyone had a meltdown lol it was meant to be the meme about arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics but didn't put any context next to it and then I was carded :D - obviously doesn't make it comparable but interesting how the rules change depending on your allegiance.

Wear your "carding" like a badge of honour....

Back
Top Bottom