Robbie Savage - Spurs will finish sixth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coudnt care l3ss wht tht mug got to say about our club , pointless thread imo

this x1000000000

people like savage should be universally ignored until they disappear into a hole

same with the talkshite lot, if everyone ignored them they'd be fucked and out of jobs

but no, modern footy fans are thick and get baited daily by their nonsense

I read enough shite on here from posters like Mr Always a Cunt and trolls to go lookn for more utter bollox

Last edited:
Pundit gives prediction (a completely likely one at that) and gets crucified by those who disagree. Never seen that before! I love me some Spurs but don't let your loyalty blind you - This is a transitional season for us and other teams have strengthened without wholesale changes. 6th is a completely reasonable prediction.

Pundit gives prediction (a completely likely one at that) and gets crucified by those who disagree. Never seen that before! I love me some Spurs but don't let your loyalty blind you - This is a transitional season for us and other teams have strengthened without wholesale changes. 6th is a completely reasonable prediction.

You are not welcome here! You must despise those who have a negative view of us.

:troll:

[quote"Yorkshire_Spurs, post: 363296, member: 2819"]You are not welcome here! You must despise those who have a negative view of us.

:troll:
[/quote]
Would it help if I called him a girlie twat or something? :)

enough-internet.gif

Back
Top Bottom