Franco "Watermelon Bollocks" Baldini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How? Honestly...

I'd just focus on the academy.
And why does the academy not feature in transfer activity?

I think we are on the cusp and if there is a key player needed I would not be surprised to see Baldini go to work in Jan. Why settle for fourth? After all this transfer window has already been completely against past normality.

"I'd take Mignolet over Lloris any day. I'd take Suarez over Willian. I'd take Sturridge over Soldado and I'd take Coutinho over Chadli or Holtby."

:gylfi:

To be fair to them, the majority are pretty reasonable. The posters in that thread are no where near as demented as virtually all of RAWK

This man is my hero

He came from Roma then went back to cunt off all the ultras by knicking their best player lol

images

No doubt he's been instrumental but there's no way Levy would have been spending 90 odd mil this window if it weren't for persuading Real to pay a stupid amount of money for Bale.
What a double act though.

Everytime I think about Baldini I think about Watermelon Bollocks now. Fantastic nickname.

Franco: Knock knock
Levy: Come in
Franco: You wanted to see me?
Levy: Yes Franco. This is a little bit awkward.
Franco: What is?
Levy: Well, due to all the great signings you've made, I don't need you any more. You're fired. Soz.
Franco: Sad face.

Back
Top Bottom