Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Siggy looked sharp when he came on. That goal will do him the world of good considering how many times he has hint in the woodwork in his search for his first goal.

Agree on the confidence part, mate - although it means little in the larger context if he keeps starting on the bench. To be fair - he's in with a shout in place of Lennon on current form, imv

I know Lennon has been off the boil recently but we will need that pace down the wings in the run in. Lennon certainly needs some competition for his spot though next season (Siggy is not that player).

I actually think Lennon's defensive contribution is vastly underrated - his tracks back really, really well - probably one of the main aspects which would tick the box in his favour on Sunday

Has anyone noticed from what I have been watching that we are not actually playing to any striker's strengths mainly as we don't have that penetrating pass player quite yet or playing those balls behind the defences that Ade or Defoe would thrive on same can be said of Clint he's not had the rub of the green or luck in many ways.

Defences are packing out the box Lyon even played two banks of four against us and they were at home and those that are saying AVB is doing well do you really think with his ambition to prove people wrong and we saw yesterday the team spirit he has with the players that he would play someone he feels is not putting the right effort in or would the other players put up with it?

We are playing a different brand of football to the last few years but were also maybe now gaining the results that we would not have got in the last 10 maybe 20 years the tenacity and the will to win is a pleasure to watch in the last few months who knows if it will last.

But I'm on this ride at the moment I support the whole team as I have always done and no it is not blind support it's how I have always supported my Tottenham.

Ade will play, he has to - we have no one of comparable quality upfront at the moment, unless Kane is doing something none of us know in training

I still think Berbatov coulda done a job for us...,
And release the hounds!!!

He celebrated his 200 PL appearance on Saturday with his 85th goal

They said on TV only Rooney, RvP, and Lampard had scored more during that time.

Apparently we tried in the summer . . .

Back
Top Bottom