Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you dont think our line up and tactics allowed Eriksen to perform like a top bracket player 1st half?
While our line up and tactics in the second half nullified his impact because Dele and Lo Celso were playing alongside him and not making the runs Lamela and Son were?
I don’t know, I think in the second half we tried to feed Kane for knock-offs and go from there just that Kane was completely nullified by Woolwich’s CBs so the plan stopped working.

My heart is glad he’s staying because he makes us better and we have nobody who can do what he does.

But my brain knows that long term losing him for nothing sucks.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out now.

No doubt he needs to understand why the bigger 4 or 5 European clubs have not come knocking.
with us he's one of the first on the team sheet, but no other club wants to come and make an offer for him ? so what makes him think that being a free agent he will get into a top teams first 11, I understand he wants more money but will he play enough for a top team

exp2.jpg

with us he's one of the first on the team sheet, but no other club wants to come and make an offer for him ? so what makes him think that being a free agent he will get into a top teams first 11, I understand he wants more money but will he play enough for a top team

I think that's a really good point.

The fact that Real got Hazard and Barca are chasing Neymar shows that although Eriksen is an excellent player, he's not at the level that has made those clubs move for him even at a discounted price.

I just dont seem him being anything more than a squad player at those teams, no way would he be the main man at either of those clubs unless he could display a greater level of consistency over a whole season.

Sometimes you should be careful what you wish for I guess, he could well end up leaving on a free to one of those clubs and end up a bit part player

He should really be careful to get to either of those clubs, if they are luke-warm.
If they have no plan for him, he will hardly get an important role.

While at Spurs he would be integral.

Back
Top Bottom