Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that's half an hour of my life I'm never going to get back.
Reading this thread is not good for my health, don't know why I expect it to be different when I can't resist. Talk about deja vu over and over again.

Will he ? :thumbdown:
Won't he ?:thumbdown:

Two predictions: he will stay and start tomorrow.
I think he's certainly staying, has been the likely option for over a month now since it's clear no one is going for him and he wants to run his contract down, but 50/50 that he is starting because Poch has been teaching him a lesson so far this season and we know how stubborn he gets.

Got to be staying now as Levy no time to negotiate a decent deal. However not so sure he will start tomorrow as clearly Poch has problems within squad re that. Eriksen plays best against the bus parkers as they give him the space to work. That will not be case today but we are stronger and more balanced with him playing and if any team mate cannot get that and kicks off before a NLD then I would seriously question their loyalty.

mirror1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom