Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, it's cool. I'm not making fun. If you believe the podcast, Dan did his IR master's in London largely to be able to attend more Spurs matches.

Didn't take it personally. I've only followed the podcast since about halfway thru last season, but yeah I guessed as much. Sounds like a good dude, from the podcast and the fact he isn't a Cubs fan.

On the subject of the old bill, did anyone else notice the one down at the front of block 32 filming us with a handheld camera?

What with that and what's been said here already, it does make you wonder if they've changed their stance on the whole thing.

On the subject of the old bill, did anyone else notice the one down at the front of block 32 filming us with a handheld camera?

What with that and what's been said here already, it does make you wonder if they've changed their stance on the whole thing.
I don't like shit like that. If some cunt wants to film me they should put me on notice. What if I'm standing there with my chap hanging out or something?

In terms of yid/yiddos?

Yeah, have to wonder. If they've pulled up 2 people in this thread for it then chances are they probably spoke to a fair few more about it and it does seem strange that they were filming the fans (especially when it wasn't a particularly 'high risk' game in terms of trouble).

They always film the crowd.

It's a deterrent more than anything else.

Great night as always. Loved hearing 'Can't Smile Without You' at the end, took me right back. I'd love a trip to Bordeaux or Hannover in the next round. Some guy left a few minutes before the first goal. Said he didn't like it in Block 32, it seemed foreign to him. If people standing, singing and cheering the team is foreign to someone, we're better off without those sort of fans coming to matches.

They always film the crowd.

It's a deterrent more than anything else.

Really? I've never seen it before. Maybe outside, but I've never seen it in the ground.

I was in exactly the same spot for the West Ham game and I definitely didn't see anyone filming then (not in that particular area anyway).

They usually have a guy with a helmet cam roaming about, mostly for games when they think the atmosphere could turn nasty.

I wonder if by entering the ground you are agreeing to having images of yourself captured in this way?

Without wishing to put a dampner on qualifying; we played a team with no ambition and reduced us to playing poorly for most of the match. We lacked what I thought was genuine penetration and often misplaced passes. Dempsey's getting a lot of praise but he only played well compared to how crap he has been previously. If it is a sign he is improving then good but I'm not about to get carried away just yet.

Lennon was excellent, Sandro was good and the two best players were Walker and Vertonghen. Walker is genuinely looking like getting back to his best in the past fortnight.

I'm being a cunt but I honestly thought we were only okay and needed a lucky goal to regain the momentum.

Great noise through the tellybox, sounded like both sets of fans were doing their best.

Back
Top Bottom