Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha, don't worry Bains I'm moving out of Leeds next year. Although I was *born* here though, not sure if that's a good thing like!
Ricky was telling me about yourself anyway, you sound more hard and northern then Me so you're safe there! ;)

moving? I won't allow it, I've got men tailing you 24/7.

what exactly did RickyTFC RickyTFC say? he's made me all self-conscious now.

Sadface, I'd have joined in. It's one of my favourites, behind MEHSTG.

During the first half, when there was an announcement for Martin Riggs to go and find a steward for a message did anyone else wonder if the message was his partner saying he's too old for this shit?

My brother just told me one of his mates who's not a Spurs fan but went to the game with someone, sat Paxton and said he absolutely loved it and is 'now a Spurs fan!'

oh was that you who got it going. well done but you didnt get all the words right :harryblow:

:levylol:

Ha-Ha! Don't worry, being the good Jewish boy I am, I do know the words, but come on, it's hard enough getting a new song started if there are any more lyrics in them than just 'One Aaron Lennon...' I thought descending into a 'La-La-la-la-la-la' scarf waving crescendo instead seemed the only logical route than trying to get

"Hava nagila, hava nagila
Hava nagila ve-nis'mecha (oi) :freund:
Hava nagila, hava nagila
Hava nagila ve-nis'mecha (oi) :freund:

Hava neranena, hava neranena
Hava neranena venis'mecha

Uru, uru achim
Uru achim belev same'ach
Uru achim belev same'ach
Uru achim belev same'ach
Uru achim belev same'ach
Uru achim
Uru achim belev same'ach!" to catch on!!

:avbshock: :dembele: :sandro: :walkerwtf:

moving? I won't allow it, I've got men tailing you 24/7.

what exactly did RickyTFC RickyTFC say? he's made me all self-conscious now.
hahaha, he said how much of scary northern bloke you were :bentley:. I tell a lie, said you were quality when you came down for the pool game, we where discussing the city that is Leeds you see :dawson:

:levylol:

Ha-Ha! Don't worry, being the good Jewish boy I am, I do know the words, but come on, it's hard enough getting a new song started if there are any more lyrics in them than just 'One Aaron Lennon...' I thought descending into a 'La-La-la-la-la-la' scarf waving crescendo instead seemed the only logical route than trying to get

You where fucking quality yesterday mate, funny as fuck :ade: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
I was the ginner next to you for a brief period that offered you some coke :avblol:

hahaha, he said how much of scary northern bloke you were :bentley:. I tell a lie, said you were quality when you came down for the pool game, we where discussing the city that is Leeds you see :dawson:

glad to hear it - as long as your not 12 or weird give us a shout sometime and we'll go for a pint when a games on, little treat for ya.

Back
Top Bottom