Spurs v Watford (Mon 30th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are bottlers, home and against 10, best chance they had and they f-ed it. Number of new managers and need 10 years to get anywhere.
cretinousgoat cretinousgoat put Disagree on the the above post, he must be woolwich supporter.
The post was reply to woolwich's 1-1 draw last night against Atletico.
He also put Disagree on 15 of my posts this morning. Saddo.
:levystare:

Last edited:
Don't worry mate, it made me laugh
I used to tell my son that if he worked hard "the world is your lobster" - dunno how many of these are directly attributable to Del Boy or just 'in the style of'.....
Hilda Ogden used to say "The world is your lobster". Del Boy's best misquote was "no way Pedro". I use them all the time :)

I hate Monday night games with a passion, even more so this time. I'm still smarting from our last three games, so it would have been nice to get back on track tomorrow instead of having to wait another two days. Hopefully Poch and the players are up for this, as the last thing we need is a complacent performance. I want us to come out and grab this game by the scruff of the neck, with all guns blazing - show no mercy!!

fail-english-simpsons-gif.gif

Kane will score 4 on Monday, salah will shit himself knowing Kane is coming for him, I just hope all this shit in the press has got him fired up, and he takes it out on Watford, as with all the piss taking of Kane over the last few weeks, and the ass licking of Mo,it would be a fitting end to the season for Kane to pip him to the golden boot! :kaneshh:

Kane will score 4 on Monday, salah will shit himself knowing Kane is coming for him, I just hope all this shit in the press has got him fired up, and he takes it out on Watford, as with all the piss taking of Kane over the last few weeks, and the ass licking of Mo,it would be a fitting end to the season for Kane to pip him to the golden boot! :kaneshh:
Some of the critism has been unfair but some he has brought on himself. He was a little silly to claim that goal without expecting ridicule as he gave rivals fuel.

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat put Disagree on the the above post, he must be woolwich supporter.
The post was reply to woolwich's 1-1 draw last night against Atletico.
He also put Disagree on 15 of my posts this morning. Saddo.
:levystare:
I like him , but he plays on being totally deranged and juvenile at times , but rather one of our more lovable enlightened posters of the forum.

Fucking Monday. Still so long away.
I’m planning on filling my weekend with as much non-football crap as possible to just let Monday arrive without stress.

Pro: my girlfriend’s sister is visiting so dinner/drinks/etc should help.

Con: her boyfriend (also coming) is a big Liverpool fan.
:pochfacepalm:

Couple of highlights to pay attention to before we play. If Stoke get anything from Anfield then I’d piss myself - likewise, Swansea should also be fighting to avoid relegation but I can’t even entertain the idea that they’ll do us a favour against Chelsea.

On the plus side: I see Man U getting at least a draw against Woolwich which would be enough to confirm finishing above the scum before we even kick off against Watford.
:kaneshh:

Some of the critism has been unfair but some he has brought on himself. He was a little silly to claim that goal without expecting ridicule as he gave rivals fuel.

Yeah I expect the jokes from rival fans, but when it comes from the FA and the PFA I think that is wrong, still there is one way to shut them all up and that is by winning the golden boot! :kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom