Spurs v Watford (Mon 30th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a point on that.
We and England both have squads of highly paid, well experienced, international footballers and the only one who, apparently, that can take a corner is Harry.
WTF.

Maybe he should take them for us?

I'd hope we can find some zen and just consentrate on the task at hand; Watford.

Carry on looking upwards and take each remaining game as it comes.

Brighton result was a bitch, but 9 times out of 10 you'd take a 5 point gap all day long. City was never a given so the mourned, prior 10 point gap was always on shaky ground.

We will win this one easily.
I’m chilled.
We have had indifferent performances in our last 3 games and I just can’t see Poch or the players settling for another. We have to keep the stranglehold on the dippers & keep the chavs at arms length. It’s as simple as that.
:smesh:

Cup final teams usually have a dip in form. Hopefully Chelsea and Man U will be no exception, and Liverpool have one foot in the CL final.
Also we wont have to put up with every manager saving they want City to win it as A - they already have and B- they are not Leicester.
So hows that for Optimism Central?

The scum just drew against ten man AM.

Let’s finish as well as we can. I was in two minds about going, I was so down after the weekend. But funnily enough, I’ll be there, and will try and cheer us to victory. COYS

Well, isn't TFC a river of enthusiasm in full flood at the moment?
There are some posters who come on here to do nothing but moan and whine. The stench of self entitled whingers is strong at the moment.
Thank god I don't suffer from depression, ten minutes on here and I'd be in the kitchen with my head in the gas oven.

Thanks to all the people who prefer to remain upbeat and who choose not to undermine the gems and beauties that this team has served up in the last season.

Expecting the atmosphere to be as dead as the emu . Won’t help matters.
That's good timing innit? Telling me that today... the day of laughter.
BE58YheCEAAEuIW.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom