New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.php

Getting stuck into that Sky Bar now, East side started too. Not sure what those cranes are doing in front of the South stand.

:gallashmm:
Just got an email back from Donna Cullen, all taken care of. Due to the NFL and the Americanisation of New White Hart Lane they have already got pre-match stuff sorted. She was coy with the details but sent me this link saying watch this space Guido.

Darn ... you are good :gallashmm:

I'm guessing the link is analogous and not actual !?

I reckon they've sold as many as they expect to so far.

It's better for the club if they remain unsold as they will get more on a match by match basis - particularly for CAT A games.

Yep, as my phase finally draws close and I look at the choice available why the fuck would I drop £2200 on the 1882 seats when there are much better views available at lower prices North, East & West?

Are you listening THFC? I don't want programmes and peanuts, and I don't want to sit in the plonkers section of the South.... and it looks like I'm not the only one.

So I guess Blanchfower's theory is the best - the club don't want them to sell as STs...... Trouble is, then there'll be a hole in the south stand for half the matches - because we won't sell out 62K tickets for every game - and won't that look fucking glorious? The Tottenham kop with empty seats.

Yep, as my phase finally draws close and I look at the choice available why the fuck would I drop £2200 on the 1882 seats when there are much better views available at lower prices North, East & West?

Are you listening THFC? I don't want programmes and peanuts, and I don't want to sit in the plonkers section of the South.... and it looks like I'm not the only one.

So I guess Blanchfower's theory is the best - the club don't want them to sell as STs...... Trouble is, then there'll be a hole in the south stand for half the matches - because we won't sell out 62K tickets for every game - and won't that look fucking glorious? The Tottenham kop with empty seats.
You'd think people would just spread out into them if that happens, surely?

Back
Top Bottom