New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Done!

Capture.png

giphy-6.gif
Ha you're one in front and one along from me!

Last edited:
Christ Almighty....I think this is what's known as a World Class Wrap...watch from about a minute in...

I think we are set up to do light shows. The new lighting partner said it would 'enhance the experience of events'. Whether it will be for concerts or for the footy as well not sure. The one in Perth give a good idea. Again from about a minute in - complete with Aussie bloke commentary!

Few weeks back mentioned I’d be able to have a wander around site and take some pics....went earlier this week and took tons, and vids....but part of deal was no sharing on social media as Spurs like to control it.

So just some words will have to do as man of my word and all that.

Ho. Ly. Shit.

It’s perfect. The size, the tier angles, the tennis court sized screens (just frames at mo), the quality of construction finish you can already see is super high. Went into South Stand, North Stand, corp boxes, changing rooms everywhere..

Unbiased view as someone who has worked on several stadium builds/refurbs, hands down this will be the best football stadium in the world, maybe even in any sport.

As a Spurs fan, hairs on my arms stood on end as I walked out. It’s so big, yet so compact, it’s perfect for us. South stand is great, but if you want to just take it all in actually I reckon middle of North stand would be best as you’ll get the best view in the house. I could almost hear the noise.

If you’ve secured season tickets you are a lucky human, your life in several months time is going to be a very happy one.

Will try and get back in over the summer when it’s closer to completion.

Acquired my ST about half an hour ago. Block 521, east stand upper, £995. I think it will be a decent view from there, though high up. My Dad is also a ST holder and he squeaks into the concessions bracket, so his ST was £497.50 (£26 per game). The regular tickets are pricey, averaging £52 per game for my category. If there's a good thing about the new pricing structure it's the concessions offered.

Maybe Daniel likes old people :levywtf::levywhoa:

Back
Top Bottom