Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do get Davinson Sanchez that means our beast count would be Waynama, Dembele and Sanchez. If we don't win the game we at least hurt he opposition. A team of big barstards, no tiny dancers here.

:freund:

Yes I do think they looked crap today.

Brighton looked like a non league outfit and for a team that just spent 260M to labour to victory and need a total disaster at the back to finally score, I thought was ridiculous.

Walker did nothing for 80 minutes

Off topic as fuck. But what formation did City play? I saw their team sheet, looked a mess of players.

I'd class Kane as a beast as well. Not many get the betterment of him physically

Fair play, Kane is just such a decent friendly guy it's almost hard to class him like that even though he is strong.

In theory West Ham have the most powerful beast in Carroll but he is always injured/drunk/shagging some bird that it doesn't really count anymore. Just shows you have to be proffessional as well.

Can anyone definitively confirm Sanchez refused to board the Ajax bus yesterday?

If we do get him and 3 other quality additions then we are good to go.

Need a minimum of 4 points though from our first 2 games I feel to create league momentum.

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=XNLCm77-0Erbvvvd)3.jpg
He's just got a small hand like the guy in scary movie. "I better use my strong hand"

Signings or no signings, let's smash this wife beating, horse punching, scumbag relegation fodder today. Let's get the start we need to set us up for the chav revenge mission next week (anyone in the torch, I'll get you a beer ?)....
Come on boys, we can fucking do this
Geordies 0 Yids 4
Kane 2, Toby, Levy.
:tobyarm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom