Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rumours could be complete bollocks at this point........thats the danger of baseless news.
I just wish it was over with one way or another. For the record, I don't think we should sell him and definitely not to a close rival, but I'm just getting bored with it.

As for the not wishing him well, let's not kid ourselves, he's going for the money, so fuck him.

When players leave us they're dead to me. I wouldn't boo them or anything like that but my interest in their careers ends abruptly (unless they're academy lads I suppose, but even then, my give-a-fuck quotient is limited)

The evolution of the transfer window:

Paper prints unsubstantiated player transfer rumour - fans of potential selling club are unphased.

Paper reprints same story with the words changed about a bit and "sources close to **** understand" added for good measure. - Fans remain resilient.

Player is asked for the 32nd time that day about said transfer rumour and they refuse to confirm or deny - fans are starting to wobble.

Player is asked for the 33rd time that day about said transfer window and they rephrase their answer BUT THIS TIME THEY RAISE AN EYEBROW EVER SO SLIGHTLY, LIKE A GRADE A JUDAS CUNT!! - FANS LOSE THEIR FUCKING MARBLES.

Is that Dave Mackay who we sold to Derby County in your avatar. :harrylol:

We sold him to a smaller club at the age of 33, where he presumably earned less money as his career at the highest level began to draw to a close. The deal was concluded quickly to the satisfaction of all concerned.

There's not really any comparison

If this was all completely made up by the media all Walker has to do in one fucking interview is say, "all of this me to City nonsense is just that... I'm staying a Spurs because I have a contract with them." Whether his manager is telling him to stay quiet about it to see where the rumors take them or he's doing it because he does want a move is what pisses me off.

If this was all completely made up by the media all Walker has to do in one fucking interview is say, "all of this me to City nonsense is just that... I'm staying a Spurs because I have a contract with them." Whether his manager is telling him to stay quiet about it to see where the rumors take them or he's doing it because he does want a move is what pisses me off.
But all modern football transfers seem to be conducted in this way.
It's like they're keeping their options open by NOT confirming or denying... but in doing so, keep the rumour generating TABLOIDS IN PRINT.
Maybe that's why they do it? Sympathy for the Devil??

But all modern football transfers seem to be conducted in this way.
It's like they're keeping their options open by NOT confirming or denying... but in doing so, keep the rumour generating TABLOIDS IN PRINT.
Maybe that's why they do it? Sympathy for the Devil??
I definitely see it as a "keeping my options open". Which I find a bit shitty.

I could give a shit. Frankly, that sort of attitude boiling up is exactly the sort of scenario that City is trying to create in order to turn the supporters against Walker and force Levy's hand.

As far as I'm concerned Walker is a great player and our current first-choice right back.

I like Kyle Walker and will always like him even if he does go to City for the money , that said when Fraudiola is still shipping 50 goals a season and Kyle Walker is like a fish up a tree next to Stones and in front of what ever awful keeper they've just signed I'll laugh my tits off.

City won't make top 4 under that fucking lemon next season.

You will lose.
In a fist fight, probably.

I'm one of them internet tough guys that attacks with a keyboard.
giphy.gif

I am normally on the more understanding side when players leave, held nothing against Bale, Berbatov, etc.

Walker leaving this squad, this manager, this opportunity? Dead to me.

So Kyle is homesick wasnt it?

1.5 hours from Sheffield to Manchester......and a whopping 3 hours from London to Sheffield

:avbfacepalm:

I'm sorry Sammy, but I'd like to see someone actually do it in 3 hours outside of 3am. It's close to 5.

I'm a similar distance to where I grew up, and I can't stand the lifestyle down here, so I can see where he's coming from, if true.

I'm sorry Sammy, but I'd like to see someone actually do it in 3 hours outside of 3am. It's close to 5.

I'm a similar distance to where I grew up, and I can't stand the lifestyle down here, so I can see where he's coming from, if true.
As someone who has to fly home to see family I'm not really feeling his pain

:llorisunsure:

Back
Top Bottom