Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, still don't buy this. I think it's a desperate story from journos with colours in other camps.

And as people has said, if we'd sell we'd do it to a foreign team or for an utter insane sum of money. If Stones was worth 50m, I'd be looking at 65m for Walker. I want him in our squad, I really do, but would they really pay that money?

Remember when Bruma liked pictures of him in a spurs shirt on Instagram ? I guess Walker just want to sign a bigger contract, so he's trying to act like he's about to leave.

Walker just signed a new deal that was, I believe, for four years. For someone who's quality has actually gone down some in the past few months, I'd be surprised if he's doing all of this for a new contract. This is the first time in a very long time I actually believe a player is interested in leaving.

Walker just signed a new deal that was, I believe, for four years. For someone who's quality has actually gone down some in the past few months, I'd be surprised if he's doing all of this for a new contract. This is the first time in a very long time I actually believe a player is interested in leaving.

Fair enough, but I can't see where this "who's quality has actually gone down some in the past few months" is coming from

Kyle Walker has changed all of his images on Twitter from Spurs to England. He's as good as gone.

Very poor of him. A few weeks till the end of the season with us still in the title race and he's doing bollocks like this? If he wants to go to City for double the money, fair enough, but leave it till the season's over. We should stick with Trips and put KWP on the bench for the last few games as Walker's clearly not focussed at the moment.

Just checked his contract renewal. He signed a 5 year deal last September. Was too lazy to look before, but he's going nowhere unless he demands to leave AND Citeh or whoever else stumps up an obscene amount of money. He has over FOUR years left on his contract.

:levylol:

:walkercry:

I think he's suffered from having Rose out of the team - their pace seemed to compliment each other, even from opposite sized of the pitch. They did an interview not long ago, commenting how they motivate each other. Rose has been a HUGE loss for us me thinks.

Last edited:
If Walker is sold, it proves one thing.
All these cuddly pictures of Poch with his arm round players as they "commit there future to the club till 2021" or whatever are nothing but profiteering publicity bullshit.
Come on Spurs. It's time to start acting like a big club. Prove my scepticism unfounded and make sure our world class players like Walker WANT to stay at Spurs

If Kyle wants to leave for more money i don't grudge him that. He's given us a lot of his time and sometimes players want that new challenge. If City want him that badly I'd say 40 million plus Iheanacho. Gets us a good young player we probably couldn't buy under normal circumstances and we could easily reinvest that money in either a new RB or cover for Trippier.

But really, for me it all depends what Walker wants and what Poch wants.

Back
Top Bottom