And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trust le arse to get not only a bye in the 5th round, but a bye in the quarters too.

Having said that, our draw has been favourable this season too.

Can't decide who i want to lose in the cunt-off. On the one hand i can't stand Maureen, on the other i can't stand the Russian mob-owned shambles.

I guess the the met will want a 12 KO for this, I think I will get a ticket as many regulars and families with more LPs will sit this one out. I wonder if all the old boys from the 80's will come back from retirement...

A fair few of the Millwall lads of the 80,s are dead now. Harry - Ian Garwood ( Tiny )

This has already caused a bit of an interest.. As long as they don't turn up in those soppy 'treatment' hats though..:kanehand:

Trust le arse to get not only a bye in the 5th round, but a bye in the quarters too.

Having said that, our draw has been favourable this season too.

Can't decide who i want to lose in the cunt-off. On the one hand i can't stand Maureen, on the other i can't stand the Russian mob-owned shambles.
Chelsea to lose always, unless against the scum

I went to the home game against Portsmouth a few years ago (you know the one with all the media coverage as it was Redknapp facing his old club Pompey, and Campbell back at the lane), and I found THAT intimidating...

Maybe I shouldn't go to the Millwall game! :levyeyes:

Maybe the FA should think about playing both London Qfinals concurrently on the same day at wembley. Chelsea v Man Utd immediately followed by Spurs v Milwall. A family festival of football to showcase to the world !

Maybe the FA should think about playing both London Qfinals concurrently on the same day at wembley. Chelsea v Man Utd immediately followed by Spurs v Milwall. A family festival of football to showcase to the world !

144663-london-riots.jpg

I went to the home game against Portsmouth a few years ago (you know the one with all the media coverage as it was Redknapp facing his old club Pompey, and Campbell back at the lane), and I found THAT intimidating...

Maybe I shouldn't go to the Millwall game! :levyeyes:
All that wrestling practice you've been having with the tarts should help.

Millwall are fucking scum.....a fair few on here with a softspot for them, but I reckon that will be over and done with after this match

Probably for several reasons.

1 we ain't played them since I think around 1990 at least in the league and can't remember those games. Me included I have no memory of a Millwall game.

2. Their fans fuck off West Ham and Chelsea which is funny.

3 game is seen as proper old school.

It will be intense to say the least. it could be a great day out or a shitfest, but the unknown provides a feeling of anticipation.

Anyone know how the tickets will be allocated for this? Loyalty points, ballot or the revolving wheel?

Went Wycombe in the 4th round but can't even remember.

This is a big game, not only last fa cup game, last ever cup game at the lane. Hope it's done on points so the regulars get their last cup day out.

Back
Top Bottom