And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe the FA should think about playing both London Qfinals concurrently on the same day at wembley. Chelsea v Man Utd immediately followed by Spurs v Milwall. A family festival of football to showcase to the world !
Apparently the Met's holiday booking system has just crashed.

I went to the home game against Portsmouth a few years ago (you know the one with all the media coverage as it was Redknapp facing his old club Pompey, and Campbell back at the lane), and I found THAT intimidating...

Maybe I shouldn't go to the Millwall game! :levyeyes:
Probaly could do with your wrestling skills Goat!

Or maybe...............A FINAL :pochohshit:

Amazing - Auntie Wengers last ever game a final defeat to Spurs ( how we can dream )

Or a Spurs v United FA Cup Final close to a Spurs v United Europa League Final

Or Spurs v Chelsea ( 1st v 2nd in the league and one to stop the other getting the double )

These things have synergies a lot of times...lots of really interesting options.

Mob at Millwall are delighted to draw us:dembelewtf: one guy has waited twenty years to visit the lane! He could rock up any time he wanted.surly :allitongue:
Don't be daft. Football violence is about hiding in a crowd of 50 plus pissed up "mates" - that way you can tell anyone how hard you are.
Unlike being an internet hard man, you do actually have to turn up though.

Back
Top Bottom