Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's like mates bringing a prosie to the groom's stag do

Also - why didn't Sonny go to dinner with the rest of the team? Probably angling for a transfer...

#unhappy #homesick #stobbartknew

I fucking love seeing videos like that. It's like our entire team are a bunch pals. It's the foundation of a side that could be a force in world football.

The bantz :sonpoint:

Love that Hugo is leading it, showing his captain's spirit there. Always thought he was more reserved compared to the rest of the squad.

Heah, so they hired a hooker to break Sonny's cherry... big Whoop!
Wait till the papers get hold of it with their sensationalist; 'footballers-gang-rape' angle!!!

I assume she was just an obsessive fan...
would've laughed if Sonny had moments earlier actually telephoned for a Barcenalista of the Night...
and in an hilarious misunderstanding of Ray Cooney Farce proportions, had invited her in... leaving his glum-faced, confused team-mates in the hallway!!
:sonlol:

Heah, so they hired a hooker to break Sonny's cherry... big Whoop!
Wait till the papers get hold of it with their sensationalist; 'footballers-gang-rape' angle!!!

I assume she was just an obsessive fan...
would've laughed if Sonny had moments earlier actually telephoned for a Barcenalista of the Night...
and in an hilarious misunderstanding of Ray Cooney Farce proportions, had invited her in... leaving his glum-faced, confused team-mates in the hallway!!
:sonlol:

Looking at her instagram, it would seem she is on an around the world trip as well as doing some Sonny stalking. She was at the City match. :levyeyes:

imagine this happening to Vardy
I'd rather not, ta...
...besides, I didn't think South Korean Women were his thing...
4698371_l1.jpg

Steptoe and Son's Wilfrid Brambell is latest BBC star accused of child sex abuse | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Son Son Son.....what do I do with you.
As loveable as frustrating, but time and time and time again, he makes me look a fool.
Match winner again.....it keeps happening and long may it continue.

Gotta fucking love the bloke.....he just is what he is, no point in trying to work him out anymore....!

Well played Sonny

Back
Top Bottom