The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Waiting for the "just back from Manchester" posts, videos of Yids going nuts, and stories about winding up the wanky City fans............will check back tomorrow

How nice was it to score while they were singing "Have you ever seen Tottenham win the league"......silly fuckers.

We played like shit, had a makeshift side in the end, and they were at their very best. Who's the bottle jobs now.

3C5E0B1D00000578-4143420-image-a-46_1485024495221.jpg

I agree with Poch too. Handball, ball to hand whatever.

This myth that only intentional handballs should be given. Is a yellow mandatory for a handball then? No its not.
Why, because even accidental handballs should be given, especially when they lead to goals.

Swings and roundabouts, cunts should have buried us, crying over a love tap. If Sterling didnt weigh 35kg it wouldnt have affected him

Just read some of the work by those illiterate fucks over at blue moon. They have written this season off already. That is the kind of plastic club and fans they are. No heart. No soul.

Yaya we should have had a penalty and their goal was offside too. No, it was onside.
Real bad that is.
Look,at yourselves .
Like your manager said Everton had 4 chances, 4 goals. We had 2 , 2 goals.
You wasted chance after chance and needed two errors to score. We could say one of those was also controversial

For me, winks and Wanyama were pivotal in our ability to recover the point today. Wanyama as a CB v that attack...nothing but praise. Winks....well the guy is what 19/20 ? And did absolutley the right thing with everything when he came on, doubt anyone in the media will give him much credit but I sure as hell do. More broadly Son, for his goal also deserves a pat on the back.

Yeah we were not great. Seems maybe the pitch size again gave us a few problems, but hell Shity were never going to be anything but 100% at it today. We rode our luck a bit, but do not lose sight of just how good our goals were and how we recovered, I've seen Spurs go two behind a lot of times and watched it go to 3/4/5 goals or more....

2-2 and we take the momentum from the draw as we came back. Thats much better than being 2-0 ahead and then drawing.

More broadly I give Shity not one bit of credit. They are financially doped by a crooked regime and frankly I wish they would fuck off. Consider for a moment that they brought on a 19 year old striker who's value is 3 million less than our record signing ! Let that sink in.

Given the ridiclousness of Shity it's incredible that we compete with them at all. They did not beat us home and away this season despite how many players costing more than we have ever spent ?

The media might not question anything about City but I sure as hell do. Inside a decade they have cheated their way to the top table, even more so than fucking Chelsea, they could have beat us 30 nil today and played like the Harlem Globe trotters on speed and I'd not given a flying fuck. Buying success is not sport. Yes money is necessary for investment, but there comes a point when it's simply vulgar and obscene and Shity, like the Russian's <removed>s will never be legitimate winners anymore than a drugs cheat is a legitimate Olympian.

We might not have won 3 points today, but our club wins the moral battle day in day out. That will do me !

Last edited:
I
For me, winks and Wamyaha were pivotal in our ability to recover the point today. Wamyaha as a CB v that attack...nothing but praise. Winks....well the guy is what 19/20 ? And did absolutley the right thing with everything when he came on, doubt anyone in the media will give him much credit but I sure as hell do. More broadly Son, for his goal also deserves a pat on the back.

Yeah we were not great. Seems maybe the pitch size again gave us a few problems, but hell Shity were never going to be anything but 100% at it today. We rode our luck a bit, but do not lose sight of just how good our goals were and how we recovered, I've seen Spurs go two behind a lot of times and watched it go to 3/4/5 goals or more....

2-2 and we take the momentum from the draw as we came back. Thats much better than being 2-0 ahead and then drawing.

More broadly I give Shity not one bit of credit. They are financially doped by a crooked regime and frankly I wish they would fuck off. Consider for a moment that they brought on a 19 year old striker who's value is 3 million less than our record signing ! Let that sink in.

Given the ridiclousness of Shity it's incredible that we compete with them at all. They did not beat us home and away this season despite how many players costing more than we have ever spent ?

The media might not question anything about City but I sure as hell do. Inside a decade they have cheated their way to the top table, even more so than fucking Chelsea, they could have beat us 30 nil today and played like the Harlem Globe trotters on speed and I'd not given a flying fuck. Buying success is not sport. Yes money is necessary for investment, but there comes a point when it's simply vulgar and obscene and Shity, like the Russian's <removed>s will never be legitimate winners anymore than a drugs cheat is a legitimate Olympian.

We might not have won 3 points today, but our club wins the moral battle day in day out. That will do me !
Does 'Wamyaha' not make motorbikes and keyboards?

Reality sinks in.

Bluemoon.

"Just had a bit of a worrying thought - despite playing fantastic football and creating a bagful of chances, were it not for two most uncharacteristic lapses by the usually excellent Lloris, we wouldn't have scored today."

Ahab Ahab

3C5E0B1D00000578-4143420-image-a-46_1485024495221.jpg

I agree with Poch too. Handball, ball to hand whatever.

This myth that only intentional handballs should be given. Is a yellow mandatory for a handball then? No its not.
Why, because even accidental handballs should be given, especially when they lead to goals.

Swings and roundabouts, cunts should have buried us, crying over a love tap. If Sterling didnt weigh 35kg it wouldnt have affected him
Maybe cos he was diving all over the place as well the penalty wasn't given, ref was shit today with what he thought was worthy of a yellow.
Great point in the end, hate watching the game on TV no way I could do it all season :eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom