The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You must be related to Comical Ali. You are a one man Spurs propaganda machine. You're terrible.

Politely, you're easily the worst poster on this board at present.

Your content is seldom informative or amusing, and is often plain gibberish. You seem lukewarm at best in your support.
I don't think there would be many tears shed if you simply vanished.

Just my opinion, no offence intended, one Spurs family, blah blah blah, etc.

Take the point

Your content is seldom informative or amusing, and is often plain gibberish. You seem lukewarm at best in your support.

You are forgetting Joe Clash Joe Clash :dembelelol::dembelelol:

You must be related to Comical Ali. You are a one man Spurs propaganda machine. You're terrible.
Don't be a cunt mate. 5-0 is a hammering. 2-2 isn't. The way you go on the FA should just dispense with the goals, and award points on some weird, midfield based logarithm. We were outplayed, but we weren't hammered. They didn't take their chances, if they had, we would have been hammered. That's the way it works.

Anyway, it's your birthday. Why are you arguing the toss with a cunt like me about a subject you clearly don't understand, when you could be out having fun?

That point was better than the 3 we got against Chelsea in many respects.

Just fantastic resolve and something as a club that really makes me proud.

I could not give a flying fig that we were not at our best or the prancing Guardiola and his mega million pound squad.

We go on and hold on our own on a weekend when 3 of our rivals have taken no more points than us in the hardest fixture for all just mentioned.

Let's hope Lloris's 2 errors for the season have been and gone.

Super super point proven and won.

Don't be a cunt mate. 5-0 is a hammering. 2-2 isn't. The way you go on the FA should just dispense with the goals, and award points on some weird, midfield based logarithm. We were outplayed, but we weren't hammered. They didn't take their chances, if they had, we would have been hammered. That's the way it works.

Anyway, it's your birthday. Why are you arguing the toss with a cunt like me about a subject you clearly don't understand, when you could be out having fun?

Fuck.

Ahab Ahab . Happy Birthday mate. Don't mind me, I've had a few scoops.

Ignore my earlier post.

Until tomorrow.

:troll:

He goes missing in games like this doesn't he? Was he asking for the ball at any time? Did the game pass him by?

"Games like this". How about you define that for a moment because he's been very good in every game agains the top-6 bar this one (where he still created a goal) and United away.

Last season he scored the winner against City aswell.

He goes missing in games like this doesn't he? Was he asking for the ball at any time? Did the game pass him by?

Games like this?

As in against the top clubs?
- Hand in the equaliser today
- Two assists against Chelsea at home
- Goal against Chelsea away
- Assist at Anfield last year
- Winner at the Etihad last season
- Assist against Man Utd last season in the 3-0 home win

Man City were brilliant! Jesus looks a player as well.

You are entirely correct in that Eriksen was invisible tonight.

Your hubris should be tempered by the fact that you have playing this tune throughout Eriksen's most consistent displays for some time.

So you're correct in the same way that a stopped clock is correct. Not as often though.

Happy Birthday anyway.

No, he had plenty of the ball. His passing was poor - he kept passing into their players.

Games like these? Wasn't Chelsea a game like this? Are you so blind that you cannot see that his return to form, and us starting to put teams away 2, 3, or 4 is not a coincidence? I'm sorry but you're simply a WUM and a shit one at that.

Not pleased with our performance but I am happy with a point after going down by 2. With a normal Lloris we would have won, and with Verts we would have beaten handily.

You are entirely correct in that Eriksen was invisible tonight.

Your hubris should be tempered by the fact that you have playing this tune throughout Eriksen's most consistent displays for some time.

So you're correct in the same way that a stopped clock is correct. Not as often though.

Happy Birthday anyway.
Eriksen was starved of the ball because they closed us down repeatedly in midfield. So, in that sense, he was never given a chance to be invisible.

I think a fair observer would find that the game today was dictated by City and that they did indeed play well. Just not well enough.

Not pleased with our performance but I am happy with a point after going down by 2. With a normal Lloris we would have won, and with Verts we would have beaten handily.
Nope.

Have you not looked at the stats? Our problem was controlling midfield and mounting attacks. I'm not sure how Verts would've changed that.

Back
Top Bottom