The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me, winks and Wanyama were pivotal in our ability to recover the point today. Wanyama as a CB v that attack...nothing but praise. Winks....well the guy is what 19/20 ? And did absolutley the right thing with everything when he came on, doubt anyone in the media will give him much credit but I sure as hell do. More broadly Son, for his goal also deserves a pat on the back.

Yeah we were not great. Seems maybe the pitch size again gave us a few problems, but hell Shity were never going to be anything but 100% at it today. We rode our luck a bit, but do not lose sight of just how good our goals were and how we recovered, I've seen Spurs go two behind a lot of times and watched it go to 3/4/5 goals or more....

2-2 and we take the momentum from the draw as we came back. Thats much better than being 2-0 ahead and then drawing.

More broadly I give Shity not one bit of credit. They are financially doped by a crooked regime and frankly I wish they would fuck off. Consider for a moment that they brought on a 19 year old striker who's value is 3 million less than our record signing ! Let that sink in.

Given the ridiclousness of Shity it's incredible that we compete with them at all. They did not beat us home and away this season despite how many players costing more than we have ever spent ?

The media might not question anything about City but I sure as hell do. Inside a decade they have cheated their way to the top table, even more so than fucking Chelsea, they could have beat us 30 nil today and played like the Harlem Globe trotters on speed and I'd not given a flying fuck. Buying success is not sport. Yes money is necessary for investment, but there comes a point when it's simply vulgar and obscene and Shity, like the Russian's <removed>s will never be legitimate winners anymore than a drugs cheat is a legitimate Olympian.

We might not have won 3 points today, but our club wins the moral battle day in day out. That will do me !
Yeah love Winks always positive on the ball.

I would go on blue moon and troll sweet fuck out those inbred fools were it not for the fact that they do such a good job of it themselves. They are all wound up to fuck about 'siege mentality' and how fucking shite they are despite all the money they've spent. It's a beautiful amusement.

What a basket case of a club. They have achieved nothing other than being a plaything status symbol for some oil rich scumbags. Doesn't get much lower.

I wanted to draw his attention to the cold, hard facts of our hammering. Even some of the city fans get it. Football matches are not decided by possession, chances created, the efficacy of the press or any other random factor - they are, inconveniently enough, decided by goals.
Indeed.
I appreciate your taking the time out to educate Ahab Ahab .

Like I saiid before Man City have only lost once at home, against Chelsea.
This was never going to be a walkover.
Credit to City they are the only team to have outplayed us, but you need to score too.
If it wasn't for those errors they wouldn't have. Lloris mistakes were beneficial to them, most of Mariners were too, except one.

How many times have we done the same thing and come away with a point, or nothing.
Yet is that remembered about last season?
Remember Leicester at home - last year and this year. West Brom x infinity .
We seem to have learnt and by all accounts have worked on finishing a lot in training
It seems to have worked and last few games we have been really clinical.
Unfortunately, for them, you win games by scoring more goals than the other team not by possession or shots on goal.
Sorry Mr Clash just noticed I have just repeated, of course using more words, what you have

I would go on blue moon and troll sweet fuck out those inbred fools were it not for the fact that they do such a good job of it themselves. They are all wound up to fuck about 'siege mentality' and how fucking shite they are despite all the money they've spent. It's a beautiful amusement.

What a basket case of a club. They have achieved nothing other than being a plaything status symbol for some oil rich scumbags. Doesn't get much lower.

They're too embarrassing for their old school fans and not good enough to satisfy the yapping, twitter generation.

They have no identity.

Hats off to Pep. He was more than reasonable at the after match PC( both of them in fact)
I have my doubts about his hype, and I probably have been put off by the wankfest and the fact that it's Man City
However, he's more of a gentleman than klopp or Jose.
Maybe he deserves to be cut some slack?

Hats off to Pep. He was more than reasonable at the after match PC( both of them in fact)
I have my doubts about his hype, and I probably have been put off by the wankfest and the fact that it's Man City
However, he's more of a gentleman than klopp or Jose.
Maybe he deserves to be cut some slack?
Don't take your foot off his throat. What kind of man works for such an organisation. Has he no self-respect?

Sorry Pep, but you're wrong.

It is Manchester City, not Tottenham Hotspur. Manchester City are the best fucking team in the league by far, when you let them play. They just have so much fucking quality, their players, their holding midfielders, their attacking midfielders, their wingers, their strikers. They are a fucking outstanding team. I fucking enjoy, fucking love it, when I am at home and seeing City play, so fucking much. I can't heap enough fucking praise on the Manchester City team. Fuck me that I cannot find the fucking words to apply waves of praising hyperbole on the pure solid fucking gold that you manage. Please forgive me.

So when Tottenham Hotspur come to your fucking stadium to play so fucking badly on your fucking pitch, because you're so fucking brilliant, and have our goalkeeper do a shitty job, twice, of impersonating your goalkeeper, twice, just to let you score, twice, and still manage to pop your cherry, twice, and take four points (total, home and away) off your fucking amazing team, while letting you fucking play, is such a fucking travesty, such a monumental perversion, such a fucking diabolical mockery of reality that it needs correcting right fucking away.

So please spare us your fucking kind words, your fuckwitted sense of fucking sarcasm, your transparent attempt to lavish anyone who's listening with your disingenuous irony disguised as mock praise. Just fuck off, you scowling mongrel. I hate you.

:memelol:

Last edited:
Oh, a painful no-man's land. I'm actually appalled a club of our pedigree has to waste its time with the Etihad incarnation. The modern game I suppose
I suppose it's better than forfeiting the points altogether, but a single point hardly warrants the exposure of 3000 of our wonderful fans to that toxic me, me, me atmosphere. They all deserve medals, or other civilian based honours. Maybe a plaque?

I suppose it's better than forfeiting the points altogether, but a single point hardly warrants the exposure of 3000 of our wonderful fans to that toxic me, me, me atmosphere. They all deserve medals, or other civilian based honours. Maybe a plaque?
Certainly. Some formal recognition is surely in order. Here stood The 3000. Mellifluous in choral defiance.

Looking at that second onside goal, fucking class. Lovely how Eriksen was patient and didn't shoot his load with the obvious pass to Kane and took it a bit further.
Deles run for the first, that's determination especially when you're not having much joy.
Timed it to perfection and the cross was just right.

Sorry Pep, but you're wrong.

It is Manchester City, not Tottenham Hotspur. Manchester City are the best fucking team in the league by far, when you let them play. They just have so much fucking quality, their players, their holding midfielders, their attacking midfielders, their wingers, their strikers. They are a fucking outstanding team. I fucking enjoy, fucking love it, when I am at home and seeing City play, so fucking much. I can't heap enough fucking praise on the Manchester City team. Fuck me that I cannot find the fucking words to apply waves of praising hyperbole on the pure solid fucking gold that you manage. Please forgive me.

So when Tottenham Hotspur come to your fucking stadium to play so fucking badly on your fucking pitch, because you're so fucking brilliant, and have our goalkeeper do a shitty job, twice, of impersonating your goalkeeper, twice, just to let you score, twice, and still manage to pop your cherry, twice, and take four points (total, home and away) off your fucking amazing team, while letting you fucking play, is such a fucking travesty, such a monumental perversion, such a fucking diabolical mockery of reality that it needs correcting right fucking away.

So please spare us your fucking kind words, your fuckwitted sense of fucking sarcasm, your transparent attempt to lavish anyone who's listening with your disingenuous irony disguised as mock praise. Just fuck off, you scowling mongrel. I hate you.

:memelol:
Erudite

Back
Top Bottom