Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit, I didn't realise that. Thanks old chap.

We scored a rebound, a tap in and a last min pen.

Again, over the moon, but not exactly goals that required much effort or guile. No one can say they thought we'd score many in that game - at 1-0 many on here were saying they didn't have much hope of us coming back.
why do you bother posting?
Just seeing your icon is like being told a relative has just died, it sucks the fucking life out of everyone on here.

Shit, I didn't realise that. Thanks old chap.

Again, over the moon, but not exactly goals that required much effort or guile. No one can say they thought we'd score many in that game - at 1-0 many on here were saying they didn't have much hope of us coming back.
And if we had lost 2-0 would we be saying, yeah but their two goals were a head in from a rebound and a softish penalty?

I don't give a shit how the goals go in. Winks was in the right place, and so was Kane.
THere's no doubt we are not playing as well as we can, but we are not losing.

You think Kane had a blinder, where he looked like scoring every time he got forward?
You think Eriksen ripped teams apart with through balls and crosses?
You think Dembele bossed midfield and created chances?
You think Alli impacted the game, nut megged 10 people and scored?

We didn't look like winning until we won. We win and instead of celebrating people love to gloat. "Look, you were wrong, haha". Fucking scenes.

I remember people going mental that Rose and Walker weren't crossing or attacking. Loads of people bitched and moaned. Yet I get highlighted, of course.
just go, - anywhere...........

another planet will be nice. somewhere without internet

or air, either is fine

And if we had lost 2-0 would we be saying, yeah but their two goals we a head in and a softish penalty?

I don't give a shit how the goals go in. Winks was in the right place, and so was Kane.
THere's no doubt we are not playing as well as we can, but we are not losing.

Sure, I agree.

But then you get worms coming out of the wood work saying "Fuck the haters, I knew all along we'd win and score 2 goals in 160 seconds!", which is blatantly bullshit and people lap it up.

"Fuck, he thought we'd lose when 2-1 down in the 90th min. He's anti-spurs!". Ridiculous.

w6S40zG.jpg

Sure, I agree.

But then you get worms coming out of the wood work saying "Fuck the haters, I knew all along we'd win and score 2 goals in 160 seconds!", which is blatantly bullshit and people lap it up.

"Fuck, he thought we'd lose when 2-1 down in the 90th min. He's anti-spurs!". Ridiculous.
I agree with you and we didn't play well. However, is it really necessary to get upset about it now? Some people will always be like that just ignore it.

Im not highlighting you, just having a little fun. Enjoying the result-feeling good.

Yes and we won 3-2 .

We win and instead of celebrating people love to gloat.

Dont understand this-sorry?

I remember people going mental that Rose and Walker weren't crossing or attacking. Loads of people bitched and moaned. Yet I get highlighted, of course.

6014.jpg
You cant see a positive outcome if you have a negative mind. We all saw the game and saw the performance. We don't need it highlighted and reinforced - its too soon.

Just enjoy the win and smile :coys:

I think some of you are being unnecessarily harsh on Jayc1 Jayc1 . I know the guy is a negative nancy at times, but the fact is that our performances since September have often been below par. We have consistently struggled to score and relied too often on the penalty spot for points (as we did again today).

We have injuries, but nonetheless for whatever reason the players aren't putting in the extra effort they did last year. There are a whole host of reasons why that could be, but it is so nonetheless. So there has been a consistent problem in games for a while and the three points of today, no matter how welcome, doesn't wash all that away.

Separately, it frustrates me how we play West Ham under Poch. There seems a tendency for us to think "it's only West Ham", while forgetting that for them it's their cup final, their NLD. There's an arrogance and laziness in how we play against them, as if we assume three points is relatively easy, and it allows them to come at us. I'd like to see that addressed before the reverse fixture as I'd like to see a game where we just blow them away from the start, just top muzzle some of that "we're your biggest rivals" crap from the spammers.

Anyhow, very happy to gain three points. We were getting too far adrift of the top four.

Back
Top Bottom