Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While it's good to win but we still need creativity in this team to unlock those park the bus teams. Hopefully Eriksen will stop dreaming and Lamela will be back asap.

PLEASE people, even if we lost this, stop being so black and white, look at them, comrades, we are a real team, squad, club thats all that matters

BRING IT ON MONACO AND CHELSEA

I am usually Mr positive around these forums but I did not see that coming at all, what a turn around in a pulsating game. Not sure about you guys but I would rather have a win like that then winning 4-0. Winning from the jaws of defeat makes it so much sweeter, devastation and catastrophe builds triumph.

Wow a win, as good for the mentality as the 3 points, a defeat would have been quite brutal.

We were poor it has to be said but what have I been saying about Winks for ages, guy is not Mason or Carroll he is much much better, he will be a regular starting 11 player soon.

I'm glad we won- we needed the points, but damn, our open play was very ineffective! No shots on goal in the 1st half and such. It was a weird game with a lot of reffing and some freaky, lucky goals on both sides.
We probably deserved to draw, but, hey I'll take all 3. This fucking club makes my head spin sometimes lol.

Back
Top Bottom