Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out of interest, just how many Last minute heartbreakers have we inflicted on them now...?
By my reckoning, it's 4...
Stalteri, Bale and Dier at their place...
Plus today.

Thass a nice way to send this fixture off at the old WHL doncha think??
Kane's last minute missed penalty equalizer at ours...only for the draw, but the keeper saved it and he stuck in the rebound..so for half a second they thought they had won

Just a couple more;

Knew it was coming. This season is gonna be awful. That defeat will have completely ****ed us.

I hope Mike Deans kids come out ginger and fat. Dickhead.

Why not.... Reid has played a blinder and gets sent off and therefor out for 3 games.........

Sorry... its like those cheesy nibbles where you get started and can't stop...

Winks has to be Man of the match. We were the better team but didn't play well most of the game. Eriksen and Dembele had poor games. Kane has that knack of being in the right place.
It's happened again...

Out of interest, just how many Last minute heartbreakers have we inflicted on them now...?
By my reckoning, it's 4...
Stalteri, Bale and Dier at their place...
Plus today.

Thass a nice way to send this fixture off at the old WHL doncha think??

2014-2015: 2-2 draw at home, Kane last minute to break their hearts.
2009-2010: Late Lennon winner at Upton Park

I think Wanyama/Dembele will end up being stronger. It just happens to be that we haven't the same rhythm with all the injuries and trying different formations.

Someone mentioned last week a stat of 30-something league games unbeaten when Dembele has started. I still think he is our single most important player.

Oh yeah, I'm not putting blame on Dembele. It's just a strange coincidence because we know how important Dembele is. 31 games without losing in the league when Dembele starts I believe the stat is now. Which is incredible.

Hi.

i'm deaf and BT / Sky aint subtitled :-(

did redknapp have anything to say of note ?

he sure had a lot of airtime compared to the itv 'blink and the ads are back' setup

cheers !

IF Reid was a penalty then Obgana on Kane in 1st was.
Poor show, but they really didn't trouble us.
Came here to defend and maybe nick one.
We managed to take the chances, 3 goals 6 SOT.

We are not playing well, are without some players but still not losing.
Winks did ok imo.
Started to move it a bit faster and get in behind them 2nd half.

Let's get it right. We are very hard to score against. We gave Spam both their goals
We have gifted most teams their goals the last 7 games.
When we get everyone back fit, cut out the errors and start to click I hope we can push on.

Ive done the maths, forget your stats......

G2 = match 19th/Nov - k4 = Spurs over k2 = WHU

images
....playing 4-1-3-2 = 3 points
The maths always work out....Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty..COYS?

We scored 3??

Shit, I didn't realise that. Thanks old chap.

We scored a rebound, a tap in and a last min pen.

Again, over the moon, but not exactly goals that required much effort or guile. No one can say they thought we'd score many in that game - at 1-0 many on here were saying they didn't have much hope of us coming back.

Shit, I didn't realise that. Thanks old chap.

We scored a rebound, a tap in and a last min pen.

Again, over the moon, but not exactly goals that required much effort or guile. No one can say they thought we'd score many in that game - at 1-0 many on here were saying they didn't have much hope of us coming back.
You have to take your chances. Goals come in all sots of ways. Just take the win and look forward rather than look at the negatives, thats Pochs job.

Over the moon or sick as a parrot?

As the saying goes, its better to win lucky than to lose skilfully or something like that?

You think Kane had a blinder, where he looked like scoring every time he got forward?
You think Eriksen ripped teams apart with through balls and crosses?
You think Dembele bossed midfield and created chances?
You think Alli impacted the game, nut megged 10 people and scored?

We didn't look like winning until we won. We win and instead of celebrating people love to gloat. "Look, you were wrong, haha". Fucking scenes.

I remember people going mental that Rose and Walker weren't crossing or attacking. Loads of people bitched and moaned. Yet I get highlighted, of course.

Back
Top Bottom