Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks interview superb

Now easily the most fuckable man on the planet, magnificent starting debut

harry-winks.gif

I'd rather say the goals are scoring Kane. He has two penalty goals and three tap ins this season. Having seen how we've struggled for goals in his absence, his ability to get "free" goals is a quality I'm really starting to appreciate.

The sign of a good team surely is that they don't play badly every week, though, isn't it? Have we had a good game since our (fantastic) win against City?

I don't disagree, but we're undefeated 12 games in and only 3 points off top spot, so although we have failings, no doubt about that, we must be doing something right. And now we have momentum, hopefully.

- Capitalized on a great weekend of fixtures with Man Utd, Everton, Liverpool and Woolwich all dropping points.
- Winks putting in a MOTM performance and getting a goal on his first start
- Kane continuing his goalscoring form in London derbies
- Shutting the fucking Spammers up
- 5 points clear of 6th
- 3 points off 1st.
- Alderweireld potentially back next weekend.

tumblr_ogwky8LMTA1u9ikt0o1_250.gif

I can see now why you didn't run away from here, when you were revealed as a cheat in the chess thread... You have absolutely no recollection of what you did a minute ago.

When we're 2-1 down on 88 mins, my kids are kicking off, they wife is having a moan at me and I'm just about to kill everyone...so I turn the game off...

...fml.

:harrylol::crouch: God damn I am happy. Fuck you West Ham, nothing is gonna taste better than West Ham tears mixed with good scotch tonight...It has happened again you motherfuckers! Back to your camp fires! The hedgehogs are loose, I repeat the hedgehogs are loose!:gazza:

Spent a lot of the morning watching our last minute wins/comebacks against these cunts...:ossie:and then the best striker in Europe gave us another. :freundgoal:

The equalizer was nicer than a hug from a German Shepherd but a draw would have been so disappointing without us even playing that great but beating them AGAIN in dramatic last minute fashion before they launch their pathetic protest at the Home of Jessica Ennis-Hill is sweeter than a bungee jump with a hob nob dip at the end of it:ledleylick::ledley:. Cry motherfuckers I need more mixer :vdvcry:.

Back
Top Bottom