Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CitizenKane.jpg

That was mental. Winks was brilliant. Kane, well he just scores goals doesn't he. Rose was good as always. The rest of the team were not great. Crushing for West Ham, the stupid cunts. That was exceedingly funny.

The sign of a good team: winning when playing badly. Undefeated.

despite playing badly most of the year, still unbeaten, 5th, and only 3 points of top. and some of you think pochettino's job is in danger?

fuck me silly is all i can say

That was mental. Winks was brilliant. Kane, well he just scores goals doesn't he. Rose was good as always. The rest of the team were not great. Crushing for West Ham, the stupid cunts. That was exceedingly funny.

The sign of a good team: winning when playing badly. Undefeated.

I'd rather say the goals are scoring Kane. He has two penalty goals and three tap ins this season. Having seen how we've struggled for goals in his absence, his ability to get "free" goals is a quality I'm really starting to appreciate.

The sign of a good team surely is that they don't play badly every week, though, isn't it? Have we had a good game since our (fantastic) win against City?

Harry Kane!!
Hate these set piece teams.

Where's the team that ripped city though. Just get feeling that if we got more ruthless we would be slaughtering these teams :)))

despite playing badly most of the year, still unbeaten, 5th, and only 3 points of top. and some of you think pochettino's job is in danger?

fuck me silly is all i can say
How funny was that during the game?!

Questions must be asked of Poch?!?!

Yea, during our best opening run since we won the double. Righto. The melters are clowns. They always have been.

COME ON!!!!!!

Really happy but my mind is already on the Chelsea game, never hated a team like them before, hopefully this result will give confidence for revenge not against the result last season but the behaviour of their players pre game and in the game itself.

- Capitalized on a great weekend of fixtures with Man Utd, Everton, Liverpool and Woolwich all dropping points.
- Winks putting in a MOTM performance and getting a goal on his first start
- Kane continuing his goalscoring form in London derbies
- Shutting the fucking Spammers up
- 5 points clear of 6th
- 3 points off 1st.
- Alderweireld potentially back next weekend.

tumblr_ogwky8LMTA1u9ikt0o1_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom