Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 things, first we were definitely due one of these late comeback win games, we have some every season and it was coming

Second this is where we usually perform in a season, Harry can start the goals flowing, no more England shit and we can watch Woolwich stutter in middle as usual, lovely!

Latest scenes eastbound on the North Circular:
index.php

Is it worrying that we looked much more threatening when Dembele went off?

Last time we won before tonight was against City. When Dembele didn't play...

Out of interest, just how many Last minute heartbreakers have we inflicted on them now...?
By my reckoning, it's 4...
Stalteri, Bale and Dier at their place...
Plus today.

Thass a nice way to send this fixture off at the old WHL doncha think??

From KUMB;

NNNooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hate football.

Predictable. Shame, now don't throw a point away

Randolph......FFS

****'s sake

F*ck off you bunged up nosed Ben Fogle lookalike

**** off, sick of this ****.

I'm done. I hate this bloody game.

Go on, treat yourself

:walker-scream:

I'm running out of reasons to think of Janssen as a bit poo cack.

Starting to make Soldado look like value for money so far.

Hopefully he's just having a similar season to the last and will get going soon

True.

I just fear for the Wanyama/Dembele partnership. I don't think it's anywhere near as effective as Dier/Dembele was last season.
I think Wanyama/Dembele will end up being stronger. It just happens to be that we haven't the same rhythm with all the injuries and trying different formations.

Someone mentioned last week a stat of 30-something league games unbeaten when Dembele has started. I still think he is our single most important player.

Back
Top Bottom