Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cannot fucking wait for this game

I was deeply distressed to learn yet again another fucking international break around corner, I just can't get into it this season, tomorrow will help, bring on those fucking charlatans
England international matches are huge here!
We moan about club games getting in the way.
Maybe it's because you are in usa, you have lost touch with your patriotic side & also don't see the love for internationals back home.
We are also very patient & forgiving of the national team manager & players.
Our fans are known all over the land for being tea total, very nice & polite.

we will win this thing lads!
harry-kane-tottenham-kane-celebrates_3261934.jpg

%2F%2Fwww.thefa.com%2F-%2Fmedia%2Fwww-thefa-com%2Fimages%2Fnews%2FEngland%2F2015%2FNov%2Fharry-kane-celeb-goal-nld.ashx

31E277F200000578-3477957-Harry_Kine_throws_away_his_protective_mask_after_scoring_a_stunn-a-75_1457187346022.jpg

and i fucking literally love Harry!!!

TO DARE IS TO DO!!!
Just seen an ad on TV for benfica v porto today.
2 massive games for you today.
Hope your heart is ready for all the emotions & nerves you will go through!
Good luck to porto too!

This is my first derby as an away fan, been to plenty at the lane but this is the first time as an away fan, anyone else going?

No. I've heard we've only sold one ticket for today's match so looks like you'll be on your own. Make sure you're singing for the full 90 lol

Fucking loving the 12 o clock kick off..... nothing better than being up and ready for 9am! COYS feel up for this let's smash this woolwich scum bags!

However we r playing, this game is exactly what we need. No one expects us to get anything, so the pressure is on them. COYS

Yup loving going into this the under dog, with the gooners going top if they win, really reckon we will get a result here, and give the scum there bottlers crown back!!

I've always found it a bit odd that their fans giggle and delight over the word 'Spuds' (which is just another word for Potato) when their manager and club both begin with the word 'Arse'.

:goonermong:

I've always found it a bit odd that their fans giggle and delight over the word 'Spuds' (which is just another word for Potato) when their manager and club both begin with the word 'Arse'.

Has anyone on here ever even slightly been annoyed or offended by 'spuds'? Bizarre insult.

I would rather be a baked potatoe then a sore arse....
:adelol:

Back
Top Bottom