Leicester (H) 29-Oct

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1. We're missing Harry Kane.
2. Janssen clearly struggling to fill the void.
3. Two of those league matches are against sides that excel in parking the bus against us.

Bournemouth was shite (certainly the first half), and I won't make any bones about it, but that's forgivable.

Liverspuds scored 4 against Leicester...... Man shitty also scored 4 against West Brom.... they seem to deal a lot better against teams who park the bus?

I don't think that'll help, our problem is constantly overplaying the ball in the final third, we're forever giving the opposition time to get back and eventually crowd us out.

You never know - one ineffectual AM replaced by another striker in or around the box. I thought Kane and Jansen looked dangerous when they play together.

so, despite a poor run of results, we sit 4th. 3 points off the top, likely to go 5th after the chavs play, but you never know. still unbeaten. at worst, 3 points behind the bindippers, who have, apparently, been amazing. same goal difference as us though. and if they blow it and lose to palarse, we go above them)
(city having a similar run to us, are top)
Yep, its a big week coming up. yep, we really could do with being more clinical. but another day, the two attempts that hit the bar go in and we aint saying that

whilst im not particularly happy with the run of form, im not upset. cos form is temporary.​

Liverspuds scored 4 against Leicester...... Man shitty also scored 4 against West Brom.... they seem to deal a lot better against teams who park the bus?
You mean that Liverpool side who have no injury problems, nor European football to contend with?
They get to be lovely and fresh every week.

Some teams are good at blowing these defences apart early in the match... if you do that against West Brom then they're fucked as their game plan goes out the window. We've always had a problem with breaking teams down when they play like that.

And trying to do so without Kane doesn't help.

Can't wait for us to smash Woolwich.

All you cunts will hate it, of course.
Stop being so fucking pious. Nobody here wants us to drop points, so wind that shite in.

Expressions of anger and frustration are more than allowed when we've not played well for an extended period. Just because you only see the good in this situation, doesn't make you Mr Spurs, the greatest supporter ever.

One might almost think you are the one delighted at yet more dropped points as it gives you the opportunity to be superior on here. Cut it out.

You never know - one ineffectual AM replaced by another striker in or around the box. I thought Kane and Jansen looked dangerous when they play together.

True, I suppose the more options our AM's have in front of them the more likely they are to get the ball in early.

OK. .. it's good to know... based on LAST season we're better... cos we only drew at WBA... but lost at home to Leicester...
Funny how it doesn't feel like that tonight!

Fucking bottlers...
WHERE WAS THE FUCKING REVENGE WE OWED THEM?

At home on your fucking X-Box...?
Go play FIFA 16 with Harrys fucking face on the front you fucking X-Box losers!

Oh just fuck off...

That's it....

Couldn't give a shit about anything else!

I assume the players were Facettwatting aboit their wonderful half-time win... before CHAMPIONS Leicester fucking equalised...

FUCKING LEICSTER... CHAMPIONS!
The world has fucking fucked itself
Stop moaning. I am sure we will be treated to a funny youtube vid of dier & alli having a right laugh! #bestbuds

Stop being so fucking pious. Nobody here wants us to drop points, so wind that shite in.

Expressions of anger and frustration are more than allowed when we've not played well for an extended period. Just because you only see the good in this situation, doesn't make you Mr Spurs, the greatest supporter ever.

One might almost think you are the one delighted at yet more dropped points as it gives you the opportunity to be superior on here. Cut it out.
This x 1000

No cutting edge whatsoever, said at the time
I thought our summer business was completely shite and unfortunately I still agree.

People keep saying janssen been playing well but ain't scoring bla bla bla - bullshit he's been fucking shite

Wow there is melting.... and then there is MELTING!!!!
That's what I thought. How Sissoko comes into a game he didn't even play in is brilliant.

That was frustrating (and predictable) as fuck but the biggest problem we had was gifting them that soppy fucking goal.

Our build up is frustrating but there isn't an awful lot you can do against 11 men parked in their 18 yard box. It's our fault for allowing them the opportunity to carry on doing that second half by gifting them an equaliser after 3 minutes after we'd go the breakthrough!

The frustration we're feeling isn't all on us though. It's very much all Leicester set out to do. They are a tin pot anti football piece of shit club that the whole league is fawning over and it makes me sick.

Back
Top Bottom