Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly looked like the others weren't too bothered to involve him in the game. He's not being given a proper chance in my opinion.
Eh?? Not been given a proper chance?

Poch has played him and started him in games...the players are passing to him. He's been missing chances and there is nobody else to blame.

Honestly looked like the others weren't too bothered to involve him in the game. He's not being given a proper chance in my opinion.
I agree. He's looked poor but also his runs were never picked up. The passing for most the game tonight was trash. Vincent is starting to get a run of games with a new team. Give the kid a fucking chance!

Eh?? Not been given a proper chance?

Poch has played him and started him in games...the players are passing to him. He's been missing chances and there is nobody else to blame.
I'm not talking about Poch. The players don't seem to trust him. This is the impression I get and he looks increasingly frustrated as a result.

Maybe the number 9 jersey is cursed. Soldado was different gravvy before arriving at the Lane. And now Janssen has been a bit below expectations. Hopefully,the goals will flow

I'm not talking about Poch. The players don't seem to trust him. This is the impression I get and he looks increasingly frustrated as a result.
To be honest i don't see that the players have lost faith in him but maybe they don't trust him because they've seen the amount of chances he has missed?
As ive said, he will offer us something in terms of general hold up play and getting others involved but in terms of getting a good goal return himself? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom