Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is RAPID.

I think he's going to have quite a say in some of our games this season. I want to see what his end product is like now. When he gets in the position to either assist or score, I want to see what he's got. It's easy to come off the bench when you have that pace and impress by running at tired defences, showing to be eager by closing down like a mad man but starting games and being a threat is a different kettle of fish. So far, promising though.

He is RAPID.

I think he's going to have quite a say in some of our games this season. I want to see what his end product is like now. When he gets in the position to either assist or score, I want to see what he's got. It's easy to come off the bench when you have that pace and impress by running at tired defences, showing to be eager by closing down like a mad man but starting games and being a threat is a different kettle of fish. So far, promising though.
I nice alternative in the attacking midfield.

Lamela, Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli, Son, N'Koudou is a very strong 6 players for 3 positions in my opinion.

Technical, Sissoko, Erisken, Lamela, Son
Spiteful, Lamela, Alli
Fast, N'Koudou, Son
Eye for goal, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Lamela
Strong, Alli, Sissoko
Tracksback persistently, Lamela, N'Koudou, Alli, (Son seems to be getting better)

I nice alternative in the attacking midfield.

Lamela, Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli, Son, N'Koudou is a very strong 6 players for 3 positions in my opinion.

Technical, Sissoko, Erisken, Lamela, Son
Spiteful, Lamela, Alli
Fast, N'Koudou, Son
Eye for goal, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Lamela
Strong, Alli, Sissoko
Tracksback persistently, Lamela, N'Koudou, Alli, (Son seems to be getting better)

Sissoko; technical as opposed to fast? :pochwtf:

Excellent cameo.

His pace is very valuable to the team, especially for his position. Him coming off the bench today changed the game and he'll always be useful to have off the bench. Shows he can work well defensively, I hope that's his game and not just wanting to look eager.

Good job GK

Compared to Clintons cameo's things are looking good. Liked what I saw going forward but when you're 1-0 up away from home, with 7 mins left of the game and desperate for the 3 points to kickstart your campaign, that track back and tackle he did was his most important action.

Great injection of direct pace, just what we needed and need in many tight games in the last 30. Great to have as an option off the bench, one of the highlights of the night

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom