Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a bit media savvy ain't he?
Remains to be seen whether he's as prolific as that bug eyed Gooner with a dog... (Ozïl, you know I meant Ozïl right? Every fucking day he's posting shit about that fucking mutt of his, and his special 'A' finger pose that no one quite understands nor cares about!)

I hope N'Koudou is merely making friends and influencing people at this stage... rather than relaying every fucking second of his life on Social media, at the expense of his football career...
Don't fall for it Georgés-Kevin! It'll end in tears... and a loan move to Hull next Jan!

Seeing as footballing ability is really yet to be seen with the two of them, I'm quite glad that we traded the continuously surprised look of N'Jie for the continuously happy look of N'Koudou.

Back
Top Bottom