Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.jpg

I really like this guy, he has all the attributes to be a top winger; pacy, great attitude and good on the ball. Want to see more of him - much bigger impact than Clinton made in his first two cameos for sure.

Seems to have it all. Plenty of swagger on the pitch, blistering pace & he is something of a character on social media. The game needs characters who don't overstep the mark (Balotelli, Gazza etc). He seems very humorous & good spirited.

His style of play reminded me more of Bolasie, to be honest.

Not that it's particularly a bad thing right now, because we haven't seen him any longer than 30 minutes. He is very direct and ridiculously quick. I hope he can certainly prove to be more than a Bolasie by adding more assists and goals to his game but what he is showing is how important pace can be. A true outlet.

This kid can really play. Far less raw that I thought he would be, apart from the pace ( which was a given) and the two footedness ( which we knew) he seems extremely compact and technically proficient ( which we feared ).

Already seen more from him than I did from N'jie, you could clearly see that his teammates trusted him with the ball; something which I thought wasn't always the case with N'jie. Defensive work rate was also top notch - pretty easy to see why we went for him really!
A Willian/ Mane type player is exactly what we've been lacking...and I think we may have just found ours:clintonohshit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom