Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really liked what I saw last night. A huge game for him to come into and he really changed it for us.
Dribbling and speed aside, I was really impressed when he sprinted back to help make a crucial challenge when they were breaking on us.
Can see him doing some damage off the bench against tired sides and offers us something different than we have

I also like what I saw, seemed lively and quite intelligent with the ball. Early days yet but GKN looks like a good addition to the squad. Could be Lennon with an end product.

rFBpp7R.png

:clintonohshit:

his cross for Lamela was excellent. shame Erik wasn't able to do something with it.He seems to have decent passing.
He looks a very good prospect based on last night.

(I remember Scott Houghton though)

Quite frankly he turned the match for us yesterday. Excellent performance. Credit to our scouting department they seem to got this one right he is miles ahead of N'Jie with pace, control, awareness, passing etc..

Looked a bit special last night,and as was said,a game changer.
Hope he gets a start Sunday. Is it too much to ask that he puts in a similar performance then?
A very big game for us against City. Done us no harm at all last nights result.

He keeps changing games like that, he'll quickly become a crowd favourite.

Need a chant for him to make him feel welcome

Supeeeer Super George
Supeeeer Super George
Supeeeer Super George
Super Georges-Kevin Nkoudou

Already the best French player who's played in London and wears number 14

Now whilst your cryptic wording suggests you're talking about their one;
PA-3897126.jpg

...you surely
can't have forgotten about our one???
097794038c3d37ec09924678fc233ca6.jpg

...I think gorgeous Georges needs a few more games to prove he's on the level with ''The Best' #14 Frenchman who played in London!

Back
Top Bottom