CSKA v Tottenham Hotspur - Champions League 27th Sept 2016 - 19-45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was only brief, but that little cameo from Winks compounds my thoughts after Gillingham.

Tottenham's Xavi. Cool, calm, collected. Just before he came on the game was getting frantic and restless. On he comes and we coast to the win.

Very excited about him.

Gutsy sub N'koudou for Janssen really paid off.

Don't see Janssen starting Sunday. We were miles better when he came off.

That was good. We were missing 5 starting 11 players yet still controlled the game. Eriksen was my man of the match. Plus once Winks came on things settled down which is a good sign. And Son is turning out to be the player that steps up. Poch has built a great squad. Perhaps not with the best players but everyone has a job. I suppose disappointing that Janssen did not score as he had a few chances which maybe he should have done better on.

They are bigging up Glenn for England manager. He looks about he is about to cry. Now he is pitching. This is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom