Tottenham or England?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham for me. Obviously when a tournament is on I'm England through and through but there are just so many pointless friendlies and walk in the park qualifiers that I find myself just hoping the Spurs boys come through unscathed.

Seeing the core of the side filled with Spurs does make me proud and more enthusiastic about watching England but again I guess that shows its Spurs that I have the stronger affiliation with.

There's been talk of them creating an international league so that friendlies are actually league fixtures. That might make things more interesting but we'll see.

Aw aye, the agnostic Independence campaigner, eh? No wonder so many were compelled by your verve.

What can I say. A third of Glasgow's households have nobody working for in them. I refuse to believe that with the sheer volume of benefit sponge's out your way that Scotland would struggle to realise it's full potential if it went independent. But this doesn't really matter, too many people were afraid to take the gamble and that's all she wrote.

Don't you have some more shite players from Hibs to be trying to tap up or is McGinn your only client?

I fucking hate this attitude!!
The amount of times I've been asked what team I support - Rangers or Celtic?
So I politely say I support Spurs.
Ahh but that's your English team. You must support a Scottish team!!
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I!!

My dad supported Spurs. His dad supported Spurs and so on. Its in my fucking blood!!

These glory hunting, 2 team cunts are no better than any of the pricks that are found in the "Modern Football" thread. They should just fucking slit their wrists and be done with it!! CUNTS!!!
what a weegie cunt

Yes you are right...
Italy always play to their ability. They will achieve their best at what ever standard they are at-unforuntaly sometimes they are not world beaters and need to contain games and just get through. With England, I always feel they believe they are better than they really are and play with an arrogance that they can beat anyone. last WC they finished bottom and Roy got it wrong playing crap football on top of it all. Look at them now 'they can do a LC and win the tournament" `No they cant...

Euro 2016: What are England's chances in France?
I don't see the arrogance in England's performances you mention. More like rabbit in the headlights fear on most occasions. A bit more arrogance and swagger from our lot would be quite welcome IMO

I don't see the arrogance in England's performances you mention. More like rabbit in the headlights fear on most occasions. A bit more arrogance and swagger from our lot would be quite welcome IMO
From the outside looking in, it comes over as arrogance. Saying that, this squad are young and there is a sense of adventure about them. On this occasion, what comes over is uncertainty because Roy hasn't a clue and the squad have unfit players, players playing out of position and inexperience.

And then you get glory hunting, 2 team goon/chav cunts up here who will revel in any Spurs loss but when their supposed "English" team are shite they'll claim they don't really support that team!!

NO FUCKING SHIT!!
That's because you're a glory hunt piece of shit cunt prick!!!

FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Get off the fence and let us know what you really think!

Yup , I'd say it's far more to do with the media than the players, fans etc. of course the players need a certain degree of belief & then the media blow it up to stupid levels.

Back
Top Bottom