Tottenham or England?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hart: ok but annoying shampoo adverts
Walker: good
Smalling: good
Cahill: ok for a chav
Rose: good
Dier: good
Alli: good
Wilshere: cunt
Rooney: tolerable, just
Vardy: cunt
Kane: good

Out of the starting bunch 3 annoy me. If Wilshere, Sturridge, Vardy drive England to victory it will feel bitter sweat that's for sure.

They won't!

None of them starting eleven IMO but all cunts

:carrollwtf:

I hope this is a fair question. How can you live ib Scotchland and support an English team? You cant be English born because you support Scotchland?

My parents are Italian snd I support Italy with a passion and couldnt choose between them and Spurs and glad I dont need to.

I lived in Scotland for 2 years and my passion for Spurs never wavered not even after I saw McGinn!

:pochwtf:

I sympathies with every England supporter that is disillusioned with their national team. Maybe its being closer to home that cynicism creeps in and spoils the event. With Italy, I always get excited about up and coming tournaments and support them with a true passion. I can separate this form Spurs, quite easy and have no need to choose (luckily). Tournaments are my only opportunity to watch most of the Italian players and the national team as I do not have access to CL football on TV.

I lived in Scotland for 2 years and my passion for Spurs never wavered not even after I saw McGinn!

:pochwtf:
Yes moving up is not the question? its being born and raised Scottish and then supporting a team from England. They do the right thing and support Scotland. I would never support a team away from England. Im Italian but English born and feel my allegiance is with Spurs (local) and with my parents nationality which is Italian. All my friends that do not have english parents dislike England, why Im not sue, I can only guess.

Support club before country.
I loved watching Australia win the Asian cup, Our qualifying and world cup campaign in '06 will go down in Australian sporting folklore.
But the problem is that it's everyone's national team, it's every other cunt that supports them as well.
You guys have to share England's spurs players with gooners in the same way that you have to watch Wilshere play.

It's not the same as supporting your club

This.
I'd be embarrassed if any of us bang on like the the duelling banjo's mob.
83501a0b42288f2f7fe769e08682f635.jpg

CQz63HzWUAE-866.jpg
Have a referendum, make them an independent state,
and then invade them and enslave them lol

Yes moving up is not the question? its being born and raised Scottish and then supporting a team from England. They do the right thing and support Scotland. I would never support a team away from England. Im Italian but English born and feel my allegiance is with Spurs (local) and with my parents nationality which is Italian. All my friends that do not have english parents dislike England, why Im not sue, I can only guess.

My father was Scottish and mother English so I want both plus Wales, NI and Eire to do well but no contest.

Spurs always 1st

:freundgoal:

In that way you've avoided the confliction you can't understand - you've got your local side and a national team that doesn't really have any conflicting elements. For those of us born English with English parents we do support the national team, regardless of the players - I can't say I'm going to cheer on Wilshere this summer, but he scores the winning goal I'll be cheering for the team, not individual players. It's hard to explain, but then if Harry/Dier/Rose/Walker scored a winning goal I'd enjoy it more as they are a spurs player.

I've realised I'm not too bothered about spurs players for other nations doing well - don't get me wrong I'd like them to succeed, but if England play Belgium I'd hope we'd beat them.

Im glad to hear it, we are looking good defensively, we struggle a little getting goals and are missing a couple of good players.
The reason Italy! Many years ago when I watched the 82 World Cup Tardelli's reaction when scoring was imence the emotion,brilliant that just stuck! Just intrigued we them since,only down side is they bore you tears we the way they play at times!

The reason Italy! Many years ago when I watched the 82 World Cup Tardelli's reaction when scoring was imence the emotion,brilliant that just stuck! Just intrigued we them since,only down side is they bore you tears we the way they play at times!
Translation Service Announcement - when Aberdeenshire yid writes "we" he actually means "with".

This TSA was brought to you by the Doric Society.

Yes you are right...
Italy always play to their ability. They will achieve their best at what ever standard they are at-unforuntaly sometimes they are not world beaters and need to contain games and just get through. With England, I always feel they believe they are better than they really are and play with an arrogance that they can beat anyone. last WC they finished bottom and Roy got it wrong playing crap football on top of it all. Look at them now 'they can do a LC and win the tournament" `No they cant...

Euro 2016: What are England's chances in France?

It's just the way it is,many scotchland as you put it ,football fans have second teams usually an English option! Growing up Liverpool were the main team 80s then a new generation went to support/follow Manchester United reasons glory hunting,Alex Ferguson whatever I chose Tottenham granted you could say glory hunting as well because it at the start of the 80s things were good! They were my choice I'm well aware the rolls are not reversed as in someone English has a second team and they are Scottish, why would they? What you have as a product is far superior to what we have up here,we have nothing it's crap and has been for a numbers of years highlighted by our national team and their feeble efforts last two games,three shots on target,in friendlies......says it all really

I fucking hate this attitude!!
The amount of times I've been asked what team I support - Rangers or Celtic?
So I politely say I support Spurs.
Ahh but that's your English team. You must support a Scottish team!!
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I!!

My dad supported Spurs. His dad supported Spurs and so on. Its in my fucking blood!!

These glory hunting, 2 team cunts are no better than any of the pricks that are found in the "Modern Football" thread. They should just fucking slit their wrists and be done with it!! CUNTS!!!

And then you get glory hunting, 2 team goon/chav cunts up here who will revel in any Spurs loss but when their supposed "English" team are shite they'll claim they don't really support that team!!

NO FUCKING SHIT!!
That's because you're a glory hunt piece of shit cunt prick!!!

FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom