Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I assumed he'd have got a yellow today just to be able to miss out on the Fulham game but to not only get a yellow but a needless second yellow, get banned for Fulham and STILL be just one yellow away from a suspension is poor all round.

Got a feeling he'll be missing that Chelsea game at home. Which would be awful

So basically he's still on 4 yellows, so he misses the Fulham match and back for Palace, if he gets booked in that match then he misses Chelsea so ideally he'll get booked in the Chelsea match to miss Wolves so he's back for Villa, City...

Dumb booking for so many reasons, hope he learns from it.

Has had a great start to the season but let the team down today, unfortunately.

He’s still critically our engine and hope he comes back sharper with his on-pitch awareness, as he seemed to also be getting caught on the ball more frequently too.

Thank Buddha we got the win anyway; but he owes the lads a big apology today.

Silly boy.... So unnecessary.

Lucky and silly

I have some sympathy because he gets fouled so much (Luton fouled from the first minute starting off by taking out Madders) including today & so often refs don't give yellows/2nd yellows for dives. But by the law the right decision was made - and thankfully things worked out.

The 1 game suspension then returning to only be 1 yellow away from another suspension is very annoying.

A positive is that he gets to learn a lesson and we didn't suffer the full consequences i.e. dropping points today.

Where do I mention Bisdouma? Try the player removing Richarlisons shirt in the penalty area abd various other calls the elbow swung at Maddison for a start. But Jurgen appreciates the white knighting

We rode out the storm of the last week in style..... 6 points.... No replays required. ;)

The international break is the perfect palette cleanser now...... It'll have all been forgotten again by the time we play next.

Last edited:
Moronic today, no doubt.

But he's been so immense for us all season that I still back him when he does make mistakes like he did today. We will miss him for sure, and it's so stupid, but I don't want that to overshadow all he's given us.

This is the bissouma thread and you didn’t mention anyone so I assumed you meant bissouma
I voted up Richard Arlison Richard Arlison saying he dived. I then went to say that we were always going to get little from the refs this game whether justified or not. That's the seeds Klopp spent all week watering. I also feel sorry for Brighton. I think it was Shadydan Shadydan pointed out what he was up to, he never wanted a replay just want the refs to feel extra pressure and they are.

Back
Top Bottom