Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Modric at nearly 40 absolutely runs rings around him. I'd gladly take him back for 2 years and sell bissouma and worry about a replacement down the line. Has not been good enough since he's been here and at the top of the list to be sold for me. And I'm one of the people that backed him at the start and said how much I expected from him.

A big upgrade here to someone who can defend and instantly we're 6 or 7 points better off
Sell in the summer along with hojbjerg if poss.
Time be a little more ruthless with our squad turnover

Had a few good games at the start of the season when the whole team was flying, but has since gone back to bang average. Not really sure what he is. I know he's a defensive midfielder but he really doesn't win the ball enough or offer enough protection to the back line.

To think that Brighton got a combined total of nearly 200 million for him, Cucurella and Caicedo. It's almost criminal activity.

Back
Top Bottom