Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don't think ANY one of all our midfielders should be a guaranteed starter. None of them deserves it. There must be a constant rotation to keep everyone on their toes. You can't have the midfield subs playing better than the starters in most games because it only proves the starting midfielders are terrible to begin the match with.

We need the starting midfielders to dominate the match right from the start and give us the initiative to start on the front foot. We haven't been seeing that since December, and in most of the matches when Biss was available, he started. He is definitely a concern we need to address. My patience for him was lost since a few games ago. I hope Ange sees the same.

I thought you were a fan of Bissouma and were adamant that Conte was the problem

Now it's suddenly he's not good enough and it's on the board :harrylol:
I could not understand why Spurs bought Bissouma for Conte and then Conte didn't give him a chance.

Now I know why Conte didn't fancy him.

What's wrong with that?

I could not understand why Spurs bought Bissouma for Conte and then Conte didn't give him a chance.

Now I know why Conte didn't fancy him.

What's wrong with that?

No you said that Bissouma was one of the top performing central midfielders it the league and were happy that we signed him

Since he's not performing now he's apparently turd and the board got it wrong, ok then :thumbup:

No you said that Bissouma was one of the top performing central midfielders it the league and were happy that we signed him

Since he's not performing now he's apparently turd and the board got it wrong, ok then :thumbup:
Show me where I said that Foxy.

Quote me.

Not saying I didn't say it.

Just prove it.

I'm a fan of Bissouma, think he has all the raw materials to be a top class 6 ... but today was bad. And frankly I don't give a fuck if you look great on some graphs, the graphs won't show the moments of lost concentration, the times you completely lack intensity. His top level is extremely high but his floor is very low. Which is not a good place to be in for a midfielder.

You can't afford to just ghost games like he does semi-regularly. Passing range is fucking shit as well, so rarely goes long.

No goals, no assists but plenty of getting caught in possession or playing casual loose passes when you're the last man.

The Levy turd polishing factory just goes on and on.
He wasn't this way for the first 9 games or whatever. He was then shit against Luton and has been awful since, but seems to be almost first choice from the midfield.

Show me where I said that Foxy.

Quote me.

Not saying I didn't say it.

Just prove it.

From golden boot to zero in six months?

Bissouma was one of the top performing central midfielders in the Premier League before Conte got hold of him.

Spurs got a bounce under Conte last season but that bounce is now long gone.

Spurs should keep hold of the remaining decent players they have; if they can.

I'd rather Conte fucked off tbh.

If he fucked off with Hugo, Levy and ENIC I'd be overjoyed.

ok

He wasn't this way for the first 9 games or whatever. He was then shit against Luton and has been awful since, but seems to be almost first choice from the midfield.
If you don't create goals, score goals or stop goals what are you actually doing as a central midfielder?

Ollie Skipp would have at least kicked a few Newcastle players today. He definitely wouldn't have let Gordon just swat him out of the way for the first goal.

I'm a fan of Bissouma, think he has all the raw materials to be a top class 6 ... but today was bad. And frankly I don't give a fuck if you look great on some graphs, the graphs won't show the moments of lost concentration, the times you completely lack intensity. His top level is extremely high but his floor is very low. Which is not a good place to be in for a midfielder.

You can't afford to just ghost games like he does semi-regularly. Passing range is fucking shit as well, so rarely goes long.
What I find worrying is his lack of consistency *within* a game. He’ll play well for 20 minutes and then just go awol.

Also, he was sliding all over the place today. Not sure what that was about.

Back
Top Bottom