Your opinion on these ex Spurs players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

• Darren Anderton - Ledge
  • Sol Campbell - SUPERCUNT
  • Robbie Keane - meh
  • Jermain Defoe - ledge
  • Aaron Lennon - meh
  • Tom Huddlestone - should have done better. Liked the pies too much
  • Michael Carrick - meh
  • Wilson Palacios - Love him. Proper gent - that story of him waiting in the lobby all night to make his excuses to Harry after his brother was killed brings me to tears
  • Dimitar Berbatov - cunt
  • William Gallas - cunt
  • Rafael van der Vaart - Love him, don’t care what anyone else says
  • Luka Modrić - privileged to have had him
  • Gareth Bale - privileged to have had him
  • Emmanuel Adebayor - LOL
  • Nabil Bentaleb - cunt
It’s a very eclectic mix you’ve picked there ..
Just out of curiosity, why Berbatov cunt and modric priviliged ? They did sort of the same thing to us no ?

Just out of curiosity, why Berbatov cunt and modric priviliged ? They did sort of the same thing to us no ?
Not to my recollection. Modric never refused to play to my knowledge, stayed an ‘extra’ Season in the end & didn’t go to a PL rival. Had he gone to the Blue Scum like he wanted to he’d be ‘cunted’ by me

Plus Modric is/was a class above anyway, imo, so more difficult to begrudge him the move

Finally I’ve met him (post move) & he said the nicest things about Spurs

As an outsider looking in, what are your opinions on the following players?

Could be ability wise, or just their time overall at the club.

• Darren Anderton - Sicknote
  • Sol Campbell - Judas
  • Robbie Keane - Boyhood club
  • Jermain Defoe - Offside
  • Aaron Lennon - Shaved eyebrow
  • Tom Huddlestone - Wrong era
  • Michael Carrick - Lasagna
  • Wilson Palacios - Brother
  • Dimitar Berbatov - On strike
  • William Gallas - Woolwich
  • Rafael van der Vaart - Scoring against Woolwich
  • Luka Modrić - Too good for us
  • Gareth Bale - Carried us
  • Emmanuel Adebayor - Monies
  • Nabil Bentaleb - Sherwood

On my phone - will post tomrrow

People still post from laptops?

source.gif

• Darren Anderton
  • Sol Campbell
  • Robbie Keane
  • Jermain Defoe
  • Aaron Lennon
  • Tom Huddlestone
  • Michael Carrick
  • Wilson Palacios
  • Dimitar Berbatov
  • William Gallas
  • Rafael van der Vaart
  • Luka Modrić
  • Gareth Bale
  • Emmanuel Adebayor
  • Nabil Bentaleb
Anderton - excellent player could have been one of the first names people remembered from his era injuries killed him
Sol - Cunt
Keane - solid servant done very well for us should never have come back - better than Defoe imo
Lennon - Had his moments but terrible end product and never learnt to strike a ball properly
Huddlestone- 1 good season but honestly think he was one of the most overrated players I've ever seen easy on the eye but such a liability due to his laziness
Carrick- One of the most underrated players of his era was great for us
Palacios - exactly what we needed when he first signed faded instantly after his bro died was never gonna be that memorable if that didn't happen.
Berba - loved him the only player who I've seen who can be that nonchalant and brilliant at the same time is Cantona with more dedication and a better workrate he could have been one of the very best
Gallas - done a job but never liked him
VDV - great big match player and best impact signing we ever made still think we let him go at the right time
Modric -best first team signing we ever made in the premier league era possibly ever incredible player
Bale - made the difference so many times just a revalation and should go down as a spurs legend outstanding player
Ade- overall a good signing never hated him never loved him always thought he was a good player pity he downed tools so often in his career
Bentaleb - good prospect that never kicked on, great business to get 17m for him

• Darren Anderton - Before my time.
  • Sol Campbell - Just an embarrassing human being with very little self-understanding.
  • Robbie Keane - Big part of how I came to love Spurs, shame about the Liverpool garbage
  • Jermain Defoe - Tremendous servant of the club in his time
  • Aaron Lennon - Great in his prime. Wish that final ball was more productive.
  • Tom Huddlestone - Thought quite a lot of him, but his immobility as a midfielder was a tough sell
  • Michael Carrick - I don't think of him as Spurs.
  • Wilson Palacios - He was wonderful against A.C. Milan away. I would never wish that tragedy on my worst enemy.
  • Dimitar Berbatov - Meh, good striker. Bad timing.
  • William Gallas - I was skeptical, but he served the club extremely well in his time with us.
  • Rafael van der Vaart - He's like a founding father of the Spurs Renaissance. Don't like that he slapped his wife.
  • Luka Modrić - Incredible midfielder. Still want to slap him for courting Chelsea.
  • Gareth Bale - I just wish I could have seen him play with Dele, Eriksen, and Kane.
  • Emmanuel Adebayor - Frustrating person.
  • Nabil Bentaleb - Good talent. Was very raw however and defensively suspect, and I think he had some terrible advice, and/or his early first-team experience went to his head way too quickly.

• Darren Anderton - loyal Spurs player unlucky with injuries
  • Sol Campbell - Judas
  • Robbie Keane - Fans favourite, great on his day
  • Jermain Defoe - steady Eddie, knew where the goal is
  • Aaron Lennon - Inconsistent good on his day
  • Tom Huddlestone- Beautiful striker of the ball
  • Michael Carrick - Was good for us and never sulked his way to a move.
  • Wilson Palacios - Work horse
  • Dimitar Berbatov - Slow starter but deadly on his day. Disloyal piece of shit
  • William Gallas - Ex Goon and Chav.. should never have entertained him for that reason
  • Rafael van der Vaart - Legend
  • Luka Modrić - Disrespectful rat faced Cunt. hell of a player though
  • Gareth Bale - Disrespectful jug eared Cunt. Hell of a player though
  • Emmanuel Adebayor - Delete
  • Nabil Bentaleb - never saw the point.

• Darren Anderton-Always had a headache?
  • Sol Campbell-prostitute
  • Robbie Keane-had
  • Jermain Defoe-like to-like a bit of rough
  • Aaron Lennon-wouldn't
  • Tom Huddlestone-had
  • Michael Carrick-not my type
  • Wilson Palacios-wouldn't-kept falling over
  • Dimitar Berbatov-wouldn't
  • William Gallas-wouldn't-Arse-anal
  • Rafael van der Vaart-had
  • Luka Modrić-had
  • Gareth Bale-had (them ears came in handy)
  • Emmanuel Adebayor-couldnt (always went AWOL)
  • Nabil Bentaleb--wouldn't
Just realised Ex players, I read as Sex players-sorry.

Disclaimer-The statements above was made in jest and does not reflect my sexual orientation

As for Sol. Well, in a way he proved us right and all of our critics wrong. The man IS a cunt, who cares about one thing and one thing only; himself.

He walked out on us, got a free from Woolwich after he promised he'd move abroad only to end up at Pompey, walked out on them and Notts County(?) before winding things down at Newcastle.

Then there's all that Tory shite and talking about jealousy regarding a Mansion Tax and bugging up his chances of becoming Mayor of London. Fucking bizarre.

He's toxic, not even on TV let alone trusted enough to be given a chance as a coach or manager.

So actually, thanks Sol for proving us right about you. You ARE a cunt!

Cheers ArcspacE ArcspacE a good read.
I see lots of love for Michael Carrick but...I honestly don't get it. Am I wrong and why?
Other clubs fans never understood Carrick, I think you had to watch him week in week out to see how good he was.

Didn't have pace, didn't score much, but amazing close control and an absolute master of the through ball.

• Darren Anderton - Ledge
  • Sol Campbell - SUPERCUNT
  • Robbie Keane - meh
  • Jermain Defoe - ledge
  • Aaron Lennon - meh
  • Tom Huddlestone - should have done better. Liked the pies too much
  • Michael Carrick - meh
  • Wilson Palacios - Love him. Proper gent - that story of him waiting in the lobby all night to make his excuses to Harry after his brother was killed brings me to tears
  • Dimitar Berbatov - cunt
  • William Gallas - cunt
  • Rafael van der Vaart - Love him, don’t care what anyone else says
  • Luka Modrić - privileged to have had him
  • Gareth Bale - privileged to have had him
  • Emmanuel Adebayor - LOL
  • Nabil Bentaleb - cunt

It’s a very eclectic mix you’ve picked there ..

• Anderton - Sicknote moniker was a bit unfair, was great for us, classy player.
  • Campbell - Never to be mentioned.
  • Keane - Great partnership with Berbatov, wanted to become an honorary Dipper and soured everything.
  • Defoe - Loves us and we love him.
  • Lennon - Was a joy to watch in his pomp plus the only tripod to play for us that i know of.
  • Huddlestone - Technically great but expected so much more. Didn't like getting on the scales, tubby sod.
  • Carrick - Think he could have become a legend for us but was out the door as soon as it opened.
  • Palacios - Loved him, came in and tackled anything that moved. Very sad personal circumstances.
  • Berbatov - Great player, joy to watch but agitated to get out of the door. Hard to hate him.
  • Gallas - Not bothered.
  • Van Der Vaart - Flawed individual but was a perfect fit for us. Love him despite his faults.
  • Modric - One of the best players i've seen for us but a rat faced cunt.
  • Bale - Became a world class player and fucked off to his boyhood club. Fuck him.
  • Adebayor - There will be a book about him, complex character.
  • Bentaleb - Only rumours but it seemed he got a bit to big for his own boots. Oh well, who gives a shit really.

• Darren Anderton - loved how he linked up with Teddy
  • Sol Campbell - what a piece of shit
  • Robbie Keane - would have been a legend if he hadn’t joined Liverpool
  • Jermain Defoe - still love the guy
  • Aaron Lennon - amazing in his first couple of seasons with us
  • Tom Huddlestone - hit some beautiful passes and shots for an oil tanker
  • Michael Carrick - United stole the engine of that team
  • Wilson Palacios - great first season and actually linked up well with Jenas
  • Dimitar Berbatov - classy player. Not a classy person
  • William Gallas - meh
  • Rafael van der Vaart - a true Spurs player. A great showman
  • Luka Modrić - unbelievably talented, but trying to get a move to Chelsea was poor
  • Gareth Bale - a special player. In the last two seasons it was obvious he was passing through
  • Emmanuel Adebayor - great loan season. Certainly a character
  • Nabil Bentaleb - some solid games and that Kane assist, but otherwise meh

Back
Top Bottom