Your Keep/Get shot list

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keep list: Gazza (he’s a fine back up GK) Tanganga, Foyth, Toby, Rodon, Davies, Reguilon, Sessengnon, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Bergwijn, Son, Kane (in an ideal world)

Get shot list: Lloris, Hart, Aurier,Doherty, Dier, Sanchez, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Lucas, Bale, Dele, Vinicius.

I know realistically Kane is probably off, and trying to get rid of all them players in the Get Shot list will in all likelihood take up to 3 seasons, but I would happily see the back of every one of them players in the morning.
This is the result of years of horrible recruitment, giving clowns like Sissoko and Dier new contracts and allowing Mourinho to sign Jorge Mendes duds like Doherty and Vinicius.

Threads like this are ultimately completely pointless though. We all are well aware now that the bald dumb and dumber brothers Levy and Hitchen will make a complete cock of any potential rebuild.

Keep list: Gazza (he’s a fine back up GK) Tanganga, Foyth, Toby, Rodon, Davies, Reguilon, Sessengnon, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Bergwijn, Son, Kane (in an ideal world)

Get shot list: Lloris, Hart, Aurier,Doherty, Dier, Sanchez, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Lucas, Bale, Dele, Vinicius.

I know realistically Kane is probably off, and trying to get rid of all them players in the Get Shot list will in all likelihood take up to 3 seasons, but I would happily see the back of every one of them players in the morning.
This is the result of years of horrible recruitment, giving clowns like Sissoko and Dier new contracts and allowing Mourinho to sign Jorge Mendes duds like Doherty and Vinicius.

Threads like this are ultimately completely pointless though. We all are well aware now that the bald dumb and dumber brothers Levy and Hitchen will make a complete cock of any potential rebuild.
Agree with most of that but I’d keep Lucas as he is quick and puts a shift in but I’d get rid of N’Dombelly who clearly doesn’t want to be here

Agree with most of that but I’d keep Lucas as he is quick and puts a shift in but I’d get rid of N’Dombelly who clearly doesn’t want to be here
Yeah was touch and go with Lucas.

I still haven’t lost faith in Ndombele. I want to see him under a manager that actually knows what he’s doing.

Yeah was touch and go with Lucas.

I still haven’t lost faith in Ndombele. I want to see him under a manager that actually knows what he’s doing.
It would certainly test the manager’s resolve but it’s like any job I suppose in that once you decide it’s not for you and want to move on then it’s difficult to change your mind

With N’Dombelly it’s clear he’s got the skill but the majority of the time he appears to be just going through the motions and doing as little as possible
Huge investment too
Well done Hitchins

Lloris - Get shot
Hart - Get shot

Davies - Get shot
Reguilon - Get shot
Rodon - Get shot
Sanchez - Get shot
Dier - Get shot
Toby - Get shot
Aurier - Get shot
Doherty - Get shot
Sessegnon - Get shot
Foyth - Get shot
Tanganga - Get shot

Lo Celso - Get shot
Ndombele - Get shot
Lamela - Get shot
Dele - Get shot
Bergwijn - Get shot
Winks - Get shot
PEH- Get shot
Gedson - Get shot
Sissoko - Get shot
Lucas - Get shot
Bale - Get shot

Vinny - Get shot
Son - Get shot
Kane - Get shot

The simplest and easy answer is there is a single player on this team I wouldn't sell if we got a good offer for. For guys like Kane. Son, Lloris, Reguilon it isn't that they are bad so deserve to go just that we are in such a desperate situation that we need to make changes.

Lloris- Keep, but look at option to sell if there is a good deal on a young replacement
Hart- Sell, cut, pay off whatever you need to do for him not to be here next season
Whiteman- Keep as 3rd option

Aurier- Sell no matter what
Doherty- Ideally sell but if going to back 3 maybe keep as back-up
Davies- Sell if you can get anything for him
Sessegnon- Loan, unless we need him for HG reasons but I think he is too young anyways

Toby- Keep
Rodon- Keep
Tanganga- Keep, unless we bring in 2 CBs then loan
Dier- Sell no matter what
Sanchez- Sell no matter what
Foyth- Sell to Villareal
CCV- Sell

Winks- Sell no matter what
Sissoko- Sell no matter what
PEH- Keep
Skipp- Keep
Lo Celso- Keep, but listen if there is a very good offer
Alli- Sell no matter what
White- Loan

Moura- Sell
Lamela- Sell no matter what
Bergwijn- Probably keep because selling so many others, but if a good offer comes in...
Bale- Return to RM
Clarke- Loan or sell don't really care
Son- Keep

Kane- Keep, but might not be a choice
Vinicius- Return to Benfica
Parrot- Loan

A lot of the guys that I am keeping are because we can't move everyone out in one transfer window. If you take out reality I would probably look to replace Lloris, Sanchez, Dier, Aurier, Doherty, Moura, Alli, Sissoko, Winks, Davies, Vinicius, Lamela, Bergwijn, Foyth, CCV, Hart.

Edit:

Forgot Ndombele- Likely keep because again we have so many more issues, but if he wants out I would look to sell if we can get at least 50mfor him.

I know Lucas had a few good games in March/April and I like his energy, effort and instinctive running with the ball, but I do think he's a player we desperately need to move away from, especially if we don't have Europa next season. I've been tearing my hair out watching the guy for years now. Could be worth 15-18m to some Italian side and he's at the right age to move on.

Lloris - Get shot
Hart - Get shot

Davies - get shot
Reguilon - Keep
Rodon - Keep
Sanchez - Get shot
Dier - Get shot
Toby - Get shot
Aurier - Get shot
Doherty - Get shot
Sessegnon - keep
Foyth - Get shot
Tanganga (get well fella) Keep

Lo Celso - Keep
Ndombele - keep
Lamela - keep
Dele - get shot
Bergwijn - keep
Winks - Get shot
PEH- Keep
Gedson (who?) - Get shot
Sissoko - Get shot
Lucas - Keep
Bale - Keep

Vinny - Get shot
Son - get shot
Kane - Keep

promote skipp and alfie devine to the first team squad, invest every penny we get from the sales +100 mill

Really makes me sad that some people still rate Ndombele as highly as they do. At best he's a poor man's Pogba, and Pogba himself is over-rated. And a shit stain.

We have become so reliant on Kane - where would we be without him this season? 15th?

Have far do we slide down the table once he goes?

Our track record with foreign strikers is shocking, where do our goals come from if he goes and we don't renew Bale (cant really rely on him anyway) and Son is his typical streaky self (I'd like to cash in on him too).

Are we about to DO A LEEDS?

Keep:

Lloris - but we still need a younger replacement.
Reguilon - give him another season.
Hojbjerg - good squad player.
Bale - certainly offers us quality.
Skipp - if he can face it.

Son - seriously consider offer over £70m
Kane - seriously consider offers over £100m

That's it for me. The rest can go to the highest bidders.

Back
Top Bottom