You are Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And I am too. Let's play! (NB: Joe Lewis has no say in this shit, just 'cause)

You (Daniel Levy) have just broken even (more or less) after investing a great deal of money in playing staff at Tottenham Hotspur, thanks to the sale of Gareth Bale. You hope for Spurs to gain Champions League qualification under the head coach, Andre Villas Boas, this season. There is a lot of chatter about the building of a new stadium which can seat between 50 and 60,000 fans. You have come under criticism for overcharging fans for tickets and pricing a lot of local fans out of the game. You have also done a great job in terms of expanding the game to the USA and making Spurs one of the better-supported teams there.

What is your priority over the next year, the next five years and what is your eventual end game? Is the club for sale at a certain point?

Our target now should be to stop selling top players. Keep all players under contract that we dont want to sell. If they kick up a fuss, send them out on loan to Doncaster. Sick of these cunts.

THFC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyone

aahh.. will realise my dream.
1. buy Woolwich
2. sell all their best players to Manchester City and Barcelona
3. buy Matthias Cuntz
4. put a lucrative buyout clause on his contract (10 year contract)
5. put somekind of a clause that he can not be sold at any circumstances and he will earn ridicullous money 5000 k a week orsmething, and he MUST START EVERYSIGNLE GAME, when he is fit ofcourse (i am not a monster).
6. sell the shithole

oh and i would party the hell out of parties, because, you know. i am rich.:dude:

Build a time machine and jump immediately to the end of this international break and all subsequent ones.

Edit: granted thats actually MY dream not Daniels, but since no one else here is Levy either, didnt really see the need to follow the rules.

I actually look quite like Levy so here goes.
CL is a MUST. It is essential as without it we can't retain our best players. That is the immediate focus.
The stadium is important but I want CL money and support coming in before we commit. Till then I'm gonna play those architects off against each other, getting the best stadium I can for the smallest price.
I'm going to start looking for a new backup keeper with great potential because Brad looks older than me and if Lloris got injured or bid by Barcelona we'd be fucked. Get me that list of other teams players with 18 months or less left on their contracts cause I want a great deal.

I'm gonna sell to a Spurs fan from England who right now is creating the next big thing and will very quickly become exceedingly rich so I can sell to him in six years time with the new stadium and consistent CL qualification and trophies in the cabinet.

So don't worry, it's in hand.

Get to work on taming an army of moles and training them to dig the exact dimensions of Ashburton Grove, unleash them just outside their ground and the retire to a leather swivel chair while I stroke a white cat and laugh maniacally.

Enjoy the breaking news that their stadium has mysteriously disappeared into a sinkhole and that the club will have to leverage their assets in order to pay for a rebuild and hire my own team of personal internet trolls to post pictures like this on all of their forums
funny-mole-01.jpg

I'm Daniel Levy?

But seriously - If i was Daniel Levy I wouldn't change the business model at all. You don't overpay for anyone. You sell your players for more than they are worth, if buyers won't budge, don't deal with them. Look for guys who have less than 18 months left on their contract. This has shown consistent progress, slow but definite progress. As much as this often pisses the fans off for not showing the "ambition," and giving the manager some money to spend, this system keeps the club without debt and money flowing into my pocket.

The product on the field consistently gets better without any investment. If i wait five more years, the product on the field should continue growing, hopefully to a consistent CL side that is competing for the Title. If CL is gotten 4/5 years then comes the long awaited investment into a new stadium. 8 years from now and CL is gotten 6/8 years, a new stadium, relatively low wage budget compared to the talent on the field and then comes the look into selling the club. Huge, huge profits.

aahh.. will realise my dream.
1. buy Woolwich
2. sell all their best players to Manchester City and Barcelona
3. buy Matthias Cuntz
4. put a lucrative buyout clause on his contract (10 year contract)
5. put somekind of a clause that he can not be sold at any circumstances and he will earn ridicullous money 5000 k a week orsmething, and he MUST START EVERYSIGNLE GAME, when he is fit ofcourse (i am not a monster).
6. sell the shithole
Did you buy Woolwich about 5 years ago? :adegrin2:

Wait our stadium will seat between 50 and 60000 people? That is a massive range, you'd think we'd be able to narrow that down a bit...

Back
Top Bottom