"Yid" chanting...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yid chants, offensive?

• Yes

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 317 92.2%

• Total voters
Legit or fake?
qwgbkru.jpg

Anyone know this guy?
cant you edit his name out!.... if that fella's a s.t holder & the club aren't aware and see that he could lose it!!

I don't care what the away end sing and I don't care what we sing. Let everyone sing what they want and just get on with it. Cop cunts must be so bored at the moment to resort to picking on us.

Butter faced Bullingdon Bully Dave said its ok so long as you dont use it in a hate way.

Good luck with the convictions plod.

The irony of all this, is I honestly don't recall West Ham's fans actually USING the word Yid at all....
Spurs are on their way to...
Hitler, he's coming for you...
and the old fave; I'd rather be a P**i than a Jew don't contain the word at all (you gotta look closely!)
So are you telling me there might be an instance where a Spurs fan gets thrown out for USING that one all important word, over a West Ham fan who doesn't ACTUALLY say the word.... I guess they'll both be seen as guilty, and that's that.

We're all lumped in together....

Shocking scenes!!!

Last edited:
I do find it quite funny how naive lots of people are being by spouting the "let's see them try and arrest 30,000 people"

If the old bill were to nick a handful of people I think a lot of people would quickly stop singing it, out of fear of being one of the unlucky ones.

Everyone is very ballsy about standing up and continuing to sing it, but when there is a risk of being nicked for it, even if you not charged I think a lot of people would stop.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, and the police are only really out to stop the others and this statement is there just to try and stop it for this particulally bad match for it.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, and the police are only really out to stop the others and this statement is there just to try and stop it for this particulally bad match for it.

The warning issued to a spurs fan last weekend shows they are willing to have a pop at us.

Back
Top Bottom