Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You've been a member since THURSDAY ffs... tell me, how did you enjoy it when we were shit in the '90s and your club were taking all before them??

Fuck off back to your own club you smug gloating cunt!
Oh, and have a wank over your Henry/Drogba/Rooney poster on your bedroom wall while you're at it... just make sure your Mum doesn't walk in and lick it all up like usual... save that salty goodness for yourself...
CUNT!

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz zzzzZzzzzZ

Well stop focusing on the melting if you can. Who cares who melts. What happens away from this forum is what matters. If we lose to the best team in europe then I wouldn't read too much in to it. Especially at wembley.
I see it as a game where we are expected to lose so no big deal if we do.
They are on a different level to us anyway.
Yeah, I know. But it just gets tiresome that every time I am not at a game I read the match thread and it's always the same people moaning endlessly throughout and after a match, especially if we lose, yet if we play really well the same people just offer one or two mealy mouthed compliments for the side (if they even bother to turn up at all). I have no problem with criticism when it's due, but I just don't get the revelling in misery that some seem in to. Aren't we supposed to be supporters?

Yeah, I know. But it just gets tiresome that every time I am not at a game I read the match thread and it's always the same people moaning endlessly throughout and after a match, especially if we lose, yet if we play really well the same people just offer one or two mealy mouthed compliments for the side (if they even bother to turn up at all). I have no problem with criticism when it's due, but I just don't get the revelling in misery that some seem in to. Aren't we supposed to be supporters?

It’s the not turning up when we’ve won that gets me. So transparent.

You gotta face reality. It was a mistake not making more of an effort for the league cup
Not sure what to say to this?.......
giphy.gif

I’ve seen us lose around 300 games John. Away at Utd by a scrappy goal isn’t near the top. I actually expected us to lose today. Why? Because of Dr Tottenham, poor mentality, poor training, poor management, poor players? No, because most teams that go to Utd lose. You carry on though John. Youre such a great fan. Rip it out of the team youre such a fan of a bit more
But why do you accuse those that melt as being trolls. I've seen no evidence of trolls post match in this thread. Just a few passionate, angry supporters who find another toothless rollover at Old Trafford difficult to accept. That's not tolling mate. It's frustration.

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz zzzzZzzzzZ
Are you going to stick around like MindBlown Donut? You need to get yourself a profile picture and pretend to really like one of our players. I’d suggest a less popular one like Davies.
I can’t wait to see how desperate your trolls get once you’ve been relegated. Telling us we’ll never get to know the glory of the LDV vans trophy if we keep on going like we are. It’s a tough life being a Hammer. Keep blowing those bubbles mate

Are you going to stick around like MindBlown Donut? You need to get yourself a profile picture and pretend to really like one of our players. I’d suggest a less popular one like Davies.
I can’t wait to see how desperate your trolls get once you’ve been relegated. Telling us we’ll never get to know the glory of the LDV vans trophy if we keep on going like we are. It’s a tough life being a Hammer. Keep blowing those bubbles mate

I don't see what makes me less Spurs than you just cause I have a different viewpoint. Its a bit childish mate to be honest.

Porto aren’t enough exactly a small Portuguese side.
They have finished outside the top 2 about 3 times and won the title more than 15times since 1990 and are regulars in CL.
Just employ the same tactics to a top domestic side that’s always in the competition and you have. A chance.
Could he do it with Everton, could he get them in the competition?
Porto is very good yes. But winning the champions league with porto was and still is something that can only be done on football manager or something like that. Mourinho was fantastic

I think it's becoming more evident we should have invested heavily in a top class striker who we can adequately rotate with Kane.
Scraping the barrel with Llorente is clearly not the answer, and it's unfair to run Harry in to the ground due to lack of competition up front. You can only achieve so much on the cheap, and it seems our penny pinching bargain hunting attitude is coming back to haunt us once again

Learn to skim read over posters who moan if you can. Or keep getting annoyed by it all.
Overall I'd say this season is going fairly well so far. Especially considering no real home ground.
The cup defeat was annoying as I'd love a cup, but we would have had Woolwich away & then probably 2 of chelsea, utd & city to beat as well. So its not like we were really close to winning it.
We could probably do with a few less games anyway. we are 3rd in the league which is good going & also doing very well in the CL too. All without a fully fit dembele & wanyama too.

I think it's becoming more evident we should have invested heavily in a top class striker who we can adequately rotate with Kane.
Scraping the barrel with Llorente is clearly not the answer, and it's unfair to run Harry in to the ground due to lack of competition up front. You can only achieve so much on the cheap, and it seems our penny pinching bargain hunting attitude is coming back to haunt us once again

I think Llorente is capable. It's just we seem unable to play to his strengths once he's on. That really needs to change if Kane is to have any more time out.

I thought it was a decent nail biting game, clearly missed Kane and I think they just deserved to edge it if someone had to win

This is Joses Man U at Old Trafford on the back of a bad defeat, no mugs

I don't see why we signed llorente if we don't put high crosses in to him. I think he is a handy signing but not if we don't use his biggest strength.

Back
Top Bottom