Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch throwing curveballs I love it but so nervous at the same time.. really not happy about Sanchez being benched, especially if we do play 3 at the back and Dier is in his place.

At the moment Pochettino seems to surprise, nearly game after game. Sissoko starting was always likely and we will rely on Eriksen, Son and Alli for goals.

Could be tight but we might struggle if we giveaway an early goal.

Fuck i'm nervous, especially after the cup match and with kane out. Probably a good thing that i'm working during the match (it's really not but i'd be so consumed by nerves both before and during proceedings that working is probably a good way to not go mental).

Must admit, my lack of confidence going into the game has dwindled even more.

I imagine United would have trained all week to combat a back three? I don't know if they'd have prepared for Kane as much considering those within football probably would have known about his injury situation.

Not sure why we've set up with so much pace when it's rare United leave space.

Not even seen United line up.

No real surprises other than Sanchez on the bench. I still think we are going three at the back with Dier, I bet Poch has got Dier pumped up to show what Mourinho is missing, also to prove that he's a better CB than DM (as per his book revelations). Thing is we are so flexible, especially with Dier, we could switch between a back 3 or 4.

Looks like a natural 4-3-3.

Dier in the back 3 is smart, utd will be putting lots of balls into the box for lukaku. Dier gives us the extra height sanchez doesn't have, apart from that line up is as expeted. Lets smash these boring cunts COYS

Maureen just said on SkySport

“We are playing the best team in the league “

He got that one right

No Sanches, No Dembele, no 3 at the back, Sissoko starts. Surprise.
Poch at the selection meeting ...
0a8bb0556b5c35fa7fa61a91a6b380ba.jpg

Back
Top Bottom