Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feeling more confident about this than the Dippers game- with or without Harry.
The scousers played this lot off the park & Maureen was terrified of them. He was more than happy with a draw. Having seen us dismantle them last week, I think Maureen will look at the bigger picture. Of course he’d love to nick a win, but his priority will be to not allow us to get ahead of them in the table (they will pick up lots of points against lower teams throughout the season) & he will be praying that we are more like the team that played in the second half on Wednesday. Because the team that played in the first half would still beat his lot.
One thing is for sure, Poch will make sure he gets a full 90 minutes out of his team today.

At Old Trafford, most people would be happy with a draw. I think we will edge it.
COYS.

We know Maureen loves to pack his defence against attacking teams and with Kane sidelined after our defensive masterclass against the grief monkeys, he will not want to attack for fear of the counter.
However he's at home and the crowd won't forgive him for sitting back.
This plays into Poch's hands however, so he will double bluff and defend with two banks of 5 and attack on the counter.
Which is what we will do.
So I predict the ball will only be touched 4 times, twice in each half as both teams kick off and then immediately retreat in their respective 6 yard boxes and start digging in to defensive positions.
The game will be settled by the two managers having a punch up in the technical area.
Spurs to win by a knock out.

Unless that fucking coward Maureen scratches Poch’s eyes out

He’s good at that

No real surprises other than Sanchez on the bench. I still think we are going three at the back with Dier, I bet Poch has got Dier pumped up to show what Mourinho is missing, also to prove that he's a better CB than DM (as per his book revelations). Thing is we are so flexible, especially with Dier, we could switch between a back 3 or 4.

Back
Top Bottom