WTF is going wrong

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As the title suggests

• Under-invested mess of a squad

Votes: 100 49.8%
  • Over-the-hill mess of a manager

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 60 29.9%
  • I prefer to stick my head in the sand and pretend everythings sweet

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • We have the right board and the right manager, but teams lose games sometimes

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Liver metatastis frequency

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
Fucking hell if these are the only four options you ain't leaving me with much to work with but we both know your reasons for doing so JT.

If I had to I would go for A), as long as you let me say under investment/ poor use of finances released to spend.

If you don't.... I go for option D) :troll:
What you on about Mark.
There's 5 options up there.

Spot on.

I was so fucked off with losing I was convinced Poch had to go, and probably just about still stand behind that, but would things be any worse today if he had stayed ? Difficult to say.
Maybe Poch was too close to the squad and didn't fancy selling them. He didnt do a good job in the summer and it caught up with him. He made that strange statement about leaving if we won the CL. So now we are in a new phase. Hopefully we have a manager who knows enough players to make a new team. It is now a major upheaval as too many players need to leave. However the 1st one out the door should be the scout who recommended Ndombele !
Exactly. People saw the Poch years as just a step in the right direction and the real business could begin after he left. This was clearly not the case, and it’s funny that people even thought that. We are not a natural top 2 or even 4 side. Many of us said ‘enjoy the ride’ regardless of trophies. Well I did, and now we’re praying we can beat Norwich so we can qualify for the Europa.
Whoa! WHY? We now have a solid financial stream and supposedly one of the best managers in the world. Even if we don't make the CL this year, we cannot accept mediocrity because it goes on for too many years. Why can't we be better than Leicester? If only we had bought Doucoure and Maddison instead of Ndombele. We would prob have change to buy a CF to back up Kane. I for one will not be quiet if Levy let's us slip into several shitty years.

No Director of Football.

NDombele cost more than the entire RB Leipzig squad...
It doesn’t matter Zest. None of this matters, because we’re all going to die except you. And then who will you spam? You really haven’t thought this one through.

I’m chortling about the chemical warfare suits you’re going to order your ridiculously passive family to wear. How have you made them so submissive? Did I hear you mention an ex-wife?

It doesn’t matter Zest. None of this matters, because we’re all going to die except you. And then who will you spam? You really haven’t thought this one through.

I’m chortling about the chemical warfare suits you’re going to order your ridiculously passive family to wear. How have you made them so submissive? Did I hear you mention an ex-wife?

Tetchy...

All I've ordered are some basic facemasks, the others are from working with hazardous products...

You are spamming this thread... Start bringing peoples family into stuff, nice style.

Start bringing peoples family into stuff, nice style.
No, you did that. How would I have known otherwise? Now stop encouraging people to panic buy and fuck off.

If you’re quietly confident that you’ve done enough then why tell everyone on here? You seem to care more about your reputation than protecting your family. You want to be vindicated at the expense of other people’s lives. You’re basically a cunt.

Last edited:

When in fact I've just posted about using a face mask I already have, as I work with polyester resin, which requires organic level respirators, and, will use them (if necessary) for my loved ones (one of which is formerly a chronic lung disease sufferer).

So frankly STFU dickhead. It was a reply to a question asked me directly.

No, you did that. How would I have known otherwise? Now stop encouraging people to panic buy and fuck off.

People posted asking me about what will work.

Insulting me using my family and exaggerating is scum behaviour...

This is what I said I've ordered for my kids:

519bmnZX6PL._SL1001_.jpg

This is an N95 level face mask, hardly a biohazard suit, you dickhead.

This club needs Kane and/or Son to perform, at least one of them must start.

Spurs last 5 matches form before Son got injured = 4 wins 1 draw, Son scored 6 in those 5 matches, Spurs lost all 3 matches since Son's injury.

Not having any backup striker, and no Plan B in case Kane and Son are both missing is basically the most crucial reason this season got crashed, in other words, under investment or negligence of recruitment is doing serious damage to this club.

Things might get worse if Spurs fail to get any European football next season, as club won't be able to attract any elite players when serious rebuild of squad is needed.

I’d agree to a point with you on Kane and Son. It’s the state of our defence that’s been the biggest problem though, in my book. We’ve kept 4 clean sheets in 28 and I’ve lost count of the number of times we concede first in first 15 minutes and/or concede goals of the calamitous variety.

Two goals at home to Wolves should be enough to win. Over to the defence then to do their job.

We sacked Poch. Poch got us into the Champions League and kept us there. No other manager in the PL history has done that. And Mourinho will probably fail that too. Not that he deserves to be sacked for that failure. Poch was over-achieving. Jose has got the squad playing at the level they are without Son/Kane.

If you’re quietly confident that you’ve done enough then why tell everyone on here? You seem to care more about your reputation than protecting your family. You want to be vindicated at the expense of other people’s lives. You’re basically a cunt.

I'm just relaying that I see this thing as very very serious and relaying what I've done.

Where the fuck does that bold line come from?

irrational hatred, when all I've done is post that I'm concerned enough to have done x,y,z. If anybody else is/was influenced by that it's their life, not yours, nor mine.

Grow up. You're going on ignore, as I'm fucking seeting about you bringing my family into this in an insulting fashion = scumbag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom