WTF is going wrong

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As the title suggests

• Under-invested mess of a squad

Votes: 100 49.8%
  • Over-the-hill mess of a manager

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 60 29.9%
  • I prefer to stick my head in the sand and pretend everythings sweet

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • We have the right board and the right manager, but teams lose games sometimes

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Liver metatastis frequency

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
The biggest issue...... Mourinho- the team are being set up to sit back and invite pressure and leave spaces . Mourinho refuses to adapt to the new ways of football and our team will suffer.

Levy has made a huge mistake bringing Mourinho in 😭😭

When in fact I've just posted about using a face mask I already have, as I work with polyester resin, which requires organic level respirators, and, will use them (if necessary) for my loved ones (one of which is formerly a chronic lung disease sufferer).

So frankly STFU dickhead. It was a reply to a question asked me directly.

People posted asking me about what will work.

Insulting me using my family and exaggerating is scum behaviour...

This is what I said I've ordered for my kids:

519bmnZX6PL._SL1001_.jpg

This is an N95 level face mask, hardly a biohazard suit, you dickhead.
Why do you keep mentioning your kids? You’re like that politician who forced his kids to eat burgers in public at the height of mad cow disease.

You’re a weak person - terrified of everything, and mistakingly believing that referencing your offspring will make you believable. It’s a bit of a shit show mate. Why not pipe down and be smug? Why criticise everyone for not being you? You think I’m a dickhead - I think you’re a freak.

I'm just relaying that I see this thing as very very serious and relaying what I've done.

Where the fuck does that bold line come from?

irrational hatred, when all I've done is post that I'm concerned enough to have done x,y,z. If anybody else is/was influenced by that it's their life, not yours, nor mine.

Grow up. You're going on ignore, as I'm fucking seeting about you bringing my family into this in an insulting fashion = scumbag
You’re a scaremonger. And you brought your family into this. I like that you’re going to keep the posh mask for yourself, and give the cheapo ones to your kids. That’s nice.

Why do you keep mentioning your kids? You’re like that politician who forced his kids to eat burgers in public at the height of mad cow disease.

You’re a weak person - terrified of everything, and mistakingly believing that referencing your offspring will make you believable. It’s a bit of a shit show mate. Why not pipe down and be smug? Why criticise everyone for not being you? You think I’m a dickhead - I think you’re a freak.
Hey Joe to be fair to you - you arent a dick head, just legitimately mentally ill (you were psychotic a few months ago, for real)

And you also have this compulsive need to insult someone at the end of EVERY post. It's fascinating.

We sacked Poch. Poch got us into the Champions League and kept us there. No other manager in the PL history has done that. And Mourinho will probably fail that too. Not that he deserves to be sacked for that failure. Poch was over-achieving. Jose has got the squad playing at the level they are without Son/Kane.
The problem was that we didn't improve the squad when we were doing well.

I'm just relaying that I see this thing as very very serious and relaying what I've done.

Where the fuck does that bold line come from?

irrational hatred, when all I've done is post that I'm concerned enough to have done x,y,z. If anybody else is/was influenced by that it's their life, not yours, nor mine.

Grow up. You're going on ignore, as I'm fucking seeting about you bringing my family into this in an insulting fashion = scumbag
Oh look... an emotional response.

Hey Joe to be fair to you - you arent a dick head, just legitimately mentally ill (you were psychotic a few months ago, for real)

And you also have this compulsive need to insult someone at the end of EVERY post. It's fascinating.
Well don’t worry yourself too much about it. He said ‘dickhead’ I countered with ‘freak’. If you read my posts tonight I haven’t insulted anyone.

I don’t know why, but for some reason I took you off ignore for the first time in 9 months. Your juvenile wittering isn’t what I like to read to read Carlo, but since I have you in the frame, I’m gonna call you a self-obsessed cunt. That’s cunt. Can your tiny mind process that?

Why do you keep mentioning your kids?

My daughter had Chronic Lung Disease, this Virus is a Respiratory Virus, can you perhaps figure out why I might keep relating my situation to this? Perhaps, if you think for a while? Fucking idiot.

Because of this, she will always be weak to things like this, I said earlier in the thread she nearly died of Rhino Virus last year... DICKHEAD.

You’re like that politician who forced his kids to eat burgers in public at the height of mad cow disease.

It's the utter opposite of your example, I'm being (perhaps) excessively protective, not placing my children in harms way, you are the one being the Politician here, trying to portray care as lack thereof (after first insulting my family, you fucking intellectually inept wanker).

Weak, yeah OK, whatever butch... YOU are the weak one, waiting on the state to tell you when to be scared, or the newspapers...

Fucking scumbag poster.

One other thing - a new stadium that we are really struggling to make our own and is very welcoming to the opposition.
You know what would help overcome that? Overwhelming talent in the squad. I seem to remember someone making the analogy to some awesome new digs needing awesome new furniture. Where's our awesome new furniture? It's your fucking fault Cranny...if that is your real name...impostor!!!!

My daughter had Chronic Lung Disease, this Virus is a Respiratory Virus, can you perhaps figure out why I might keep relating my situation to this? Perhaps, if you think for a while? Fucking idiot.

Because of this, she will always be weak to things like this, I said earlier in the thread she nearly died of Rhino Virus last year... DICKHEAD.

It's the utter opposite of your example, I'm being (perhaps) excessively protective, not placing my children in harms way, you are the one being the Politician here, trying to portray care as lack thereof (after first insulting my family, you fucking intellectually inept wanker).

Weak, yeah OK, whatever butch... YOU are the weak one, waiting on the state to tell you when to be scared, or the newspapers...

Fucking scumbag poster.

You’ve told us all that before, I think you’re a cunt anyway. Just keep checking your shed you silly fool. You’re not strong enough to keep what you’ve got.

Coming from the man who quotes every wrong against him from any poster ever, OK punchy...
You're a cunt who thinks he has the right to go onto a cancer thread and tell people who are losing or have lost people that they should eat more berries. Absolute worst of all the scum on here and that takes some doing.

Your use of the word 'punchy' is interesting too...

You're a cunt who thinks he has the right to go onto a cancer thread and tell people who are losing or have lost people that they should eat more berries. Absolute worst of all the scum on here and that takes some doing.

Zest is such a weak man he has to come on a football forum and validate his outpourings using his family (who can’t speak for themselves) as backup. That’s pretty disgraceful.

‘Look at me, I’m right and you’re all wrong’. And I’ve got a better mask than my kids. What a revolting person.

More to the point, Poch was harping on about 'a painful rebuild', maybe a DOF would have changed the targets from one £60M odd player to 4x £15M players, and insisted Levy accepted lower bids for Rose, Eriksen, Wanyama etc to clear space.

This type of shit, as we're left ridiculously unbalanced, with gaping holes, yet £100m+ bench each week.
Holy shit. I'm on-board with this. And you didn't tarnish it with some science-adjacent rambling forcing me not to 'like' it. And don't forget the GLC signing too, a year too late.

edit: I didn't see that you had gotten into a C-O before I wrote this bit of banter. forgive the timing.

Last edited:
I’d agree to a point with you on Kane and Son. It’s the state of our defence that’s been the biggest problem though, in my book. We’ve kept 4 clean sheets in 28 and I’ve lost count of the number of times we concede first in first 15 minutes and/or concede goals of the calamitous variety.

Two goals at home to Wolves should be enough to win. Over to the defence then to do their job.

I agree defence department needs a complete overhaul, too.

CB, RB, LB and CDM needs to be added or replaced, hope we can scout right and spend right this time, can't believe 70M signing go flop just like that.

Boxing gloves, punchy... acting like your a hard man, always telling people to F-off and that they are c**ts = punchy.

I never said anyone should eat berries, that is your emotional response, it got several positive responses, only you got upset, as the problem is you.

Again, let me put the data under your nose:

The only words of mine in the post was:

Study into Blueberry Consumption and Breast Cancer (how is that telling people to do/eat/act/believe anything? It got 2 likes/thanks, the only antagonised person = you).

Here is the picture, which shows why I posted it quite clearly, as it is very promising:

BBPowderFig3-1.jpg

Boxing gloves, punchy... acting like your a hard man, always telling people to F-off and that they are c**ts = punchy.

I never said anyone should eat berries, that is your emotional response, it got several positive responses, only you got upset, as the problem is you.

Again, let me put the data under your nose:

The only words of mine in the post was:

Study into Blueberry Consumption and Breast Cancer (how is that telling people to do/eat/act/believe anything? It got 2 likes/thanks, the only antagonised person = you).

Here is the picture, which shows why I posted it quite clearly, as it is very promising:

BBPowderFig3-1.jpg
Fuck off mate.

Good luck to you and your family with the super masks as nobody will look stupid at all.

Fuck off mate.

Good luck to you and your family with the super masks as nobody will look stupid at all.

If this breaks out here, you think I give a shit if they look stupid? so you saying how you look - ego - is more important to you than health and therefore life? nuff said

The masks, as said again, were to demonstrate what will theoretically work N95 level.

Of course, you are soo hard the virus wouldn't dare fuck with you, innit.

As previously mentioned, the disappointment of losing the final seemed to hit everyone. The effort, luck, and pure will to get to the final must have felt like destiny. I bet it certainly did for Pochettino.

Mourinho has come in to pick up the pieces, only to be hit by injuries and to discover that our defence has fallen apart. His decisions haven’t been great either. We also had Eriksen, formally a lynchpin, playing like shit.

It’s been a perfect shitstorm.

Back
Top Bottom