[WSL] BBC's coverage of Summanen red card

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't Rivaldo get banned during a World Cup for pretending he had been caught in the face?

I think so

He was standing near the corner flag and one of the oppo players kicked the ball at him hitting his midriff and he went down holding his face like a little pussy!

If he had gone down holding his balls he might have gotten away with it as we’ve all been there!!

I think so

He was standing near the corner flag and one of the oppo players kicked the ball at him hitting his midriff and he went down holding his face like a little pussy!

If he had gone down holding his balls he might have gotten away with it as we’ve all been there!!

"Rivaldo became the first player punished under the new regulations.

Despite calls for a suspension, a disciplinary committee imposed a £5,180 fine. The 30-year-old playmaker was unrepentant, saying: "I'm calm about the punishment. I am not sorry about anythin

"I was both the victim and the person who got fined. Obviously the ball didn't hit me in the face, but I was still the victim. I did not hit anyone in the face. Nobody remembers what the Turk did. I'm not a player who fakes fouls."

"Rivaldo became the first player punished under the new regulations.

Despite calls for a suspension, a disciplinary committee imposed a £5,180 fine. The 30-year-old playmaker was unrepentant, saying: "I'm calm about the punishment. I am not sorry about anythin

"I was both the victim and the person who got fined. Obviously the ball didn't hit me in the face, but I was still the victim. I did not hit anyone in the face. Nobody remembers what the Turk did. I'm not a player who fakes fouls."

I remember it now and the ball actually hit his arm but yes it was struck at him I suppose!

Back
Top Bottom